Qtip's Automatic Bloodbath

Real stylish right by the cat litter box.

2 Likes

balanced-and-unbalanced-forces-fly

:astonished:

2 Likes

@nefrella did a reversal on a gg4 auto fem from fastbuds. So they prolly came from her or whoever she gave some to. She documented it in her grow log. I grew some last spring and crossed them with some bubblegum pollen. I put 300 seeds of that cross out and nefrella did at least as much. So there is the gg4 auto fem from nefrella and gg4 x bg reg. Auto I made using her seeds. @Oldtimerunderground
This is where I started her autos.

This is where @nefrella started the gg4 reversal.

4 Likes

I’m stoned, I took the pictures 20 minutes ago, can’t remember which is which…pretty buds though.

13 Likes

Looking good In there! No worries on the labels, I think we can all relate. I stopped mid sentence earlier because I forgot wtf I was talking about :joy:! Stoned for sure!

3 Likes

My grow logs are all over the place :joy: sometimes I’m better at the documentation but I sure enjoy looking at the progress

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna know what you SMOKED! :+1:

2 Likes

Washing machine flower rosin! Too many dabs, t-break? Nah.

3 Likes

@Qtip im about to try my first reversal w sts. U said u took yours downstairs to keep pollen away from the others. How long did u let them sit with the pollen before watering them down and putting them back?

Good job btw. Hope mine works out as well as yours :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I had them with the reversed plant for about three days. I was being super obsessive and dabbing the qtip on the flower and then the pistil as a new weed game. Realistically I’m sure I got them on the first day but it was entertaining doing it

4 Likes

So u just have a different set up down there huh? U took them one at a time?

2 Likes

Just did pollinating in my living room coffee table and yea one at a time. I staggered germination but I honestly feel like the most successful were the gg#4 on gg#4 but we will see after shucking

4 Likes

So no light for 3 days? Just trying to understand lol I’m nervous about mine… oooohhh boy :joy:

2 Likes

If you are doing autos you don’t have to worry about light schedules. The photo plant I flipped and brought downstairs never really matured or produced pollen; I assume because it was no longer on 12/12.

3 Likes

Do si lo

13 Likes

Awesome job on the grow, looks like you had a lot of success. Twas fun to watch, thanks man!

1 Like

Seeded GG#4, smells of dog shit and rancid meat. About day 65 from germ, going to run it long to ensure mature seeds.

11 Likes

Seeded Do si lo, very light smells of green apple and chemicals

Day 65 from germ
12 Likes

Trizzler/Fogdog or vice versa.

12 Likes

I’m moving everything to the one thread, please follow over there if you feel so inclined.

6 Likes