Qtip's Automatic Bloodbath

Always enjoy seeing what you going on :facepunch: hope the sts works out well for you

3 Likes

Marvel-Movies-Blade-blade-39410693-245-171
blade-wtf ezgif.com-optimize
ezgif.com-optimize (1) blade

6 Likes

I might have a problem. Decided to drop a few more autos in water. 3 Fog dog from @corey and 4 trizzler from @Mr.Sparkle. Gifting a couple of each to a friend so she can get going on her Canadian obligation to grow her 4 plants. :canada:

12 Likes

Im in here watching too!
You got this Qtip!

I defiantly have that same problem :wink:

3 Likes

Fog Dog and Trizzler now too??! :star_struck:

ezgif.com-optimize (2)
ezgif.com-gif-maker

11 Likes

What there ment for sharing :wink:

9 Likes

Sprayed STS again without looking back, only two days for last spray. :grimacing: too excited for new fun! Iā€™ve read every 3 to 5 days so Iā€™ll cool it

3 Likes

New auto seedlings heading to soil, I lost the extra twizzler somewhere and I didnā€™t Mark which group was which. Took a guess fog dog on top and twizzler on the bottom. (Top)

GG#4 that I have been spraying with STS, looking a little rough. Didnā€™t dilute STS enough?

The whole auto tray.

15 Likes

You can dilute it further and it should help reduce the burn, while remaining effective. I know the silver was on point, I weighed it myself.

Iā€™m really glad to see that sts being put to use too. Thank you @DougDawson for helping me and sending out those sts supplies :pray:

9 Likes

So appreciative of the STS supplies and guidance. I think Iā€™ve just been hitting it too often and its barely out of seedling. I donā€™t know, itā€™s a bloodbath! :grinning:

7 Likes

How do you use sts spray is it just like CS spray once a day for 14 days is that not bad stuff in sts

2 Likes

STS doesnā€™t need spraying that often unlike CS. Usually 2 applications is enough BUT itā€™s better to wait till you see pistils to apply it. :v:

5 Likes

Iā€™m shooting for applying sts every 4 days. It is more toxic than CS but itā€™s just a matter of taking few precautions when making, mixing or applying. First time using the sts so Iā€™m definitely not gong to be doing it exactly right but letā€™s see what happens.

2 Likes

Every 4 days for how long Iā€™m interested in this sts stuff but I have dogs reason I use CS spray than stsā€¦you can drink CS spray lots of people do

3 Likes

Yep he did :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh my god, Papa Smurf is real.

2 Likes

Itā€™s called Argyria and itā€™s from drinking colloidal silver.

3 Likes

Wait. I can self my plants AND turn myself blue? Iā€™m afraid to ask, but are there even more benefits to colloidal silver? Can I even afford not to have this stuff on hand? :rofl:
Seriously cool info.

2 Likes

Yeah there is no scientific evidence proving drinking it that it has any health benefits. I suppose if you wanna frighten your kids/grandkids itā€™s a winner :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah,and Iā€™ve read that once you turn blue from the silverā€¦ itā€™s permanent.
Blue till the day you die.

Weird, weird shit.

4 Likes