Qtip's Automatic Bloodbath

Way ahead of you man. I supposedly need to consume 1g of silver to achieve this. As soon as I find out if that already nukes my kidneys and liver, I’m gonna launch my brand: Daddy Indigos Interstellar Cannabis.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Pfft, that’s nothing…back in the day I could easily do an eight ball of silver on a good weekend. :dizzy_face::+1:

7 Likes

Hmm…

Has Blue Man Group heard of this? Might save em $$ in the makeup department. Or, perhaps they’ve known all along???

7 Likes

Sts spray this morning on big gg#4(top right), all the fog dog/trizzler are above ground (left).

12 Likes

one time I smoked a bud sprayed with CS spray turned blue and grew horns :rofl:

13 Likes

From Back row 2-Gg#4(35 days from germ), 2 -dosilo, 1 tycho monolith(25 days from germ), 3 small on left trizzler, front row-fog dog(7 days from germ). Back right is gg that is being sprayed with sts. All the bigger plants have been topped with some defoliation.

11 Likes

Sprayed big GG#4 with STS this morning.

GG#4 that is being sprayed.

GG#4 not being sprayed.
Something’s happening! :grinning::ok_hand:

13 Likes

Last spray with STS this morning, did the job I’d say!
The whole bloodbath.

15 Likes

The STS is a complete success I would say…let’s see if there is any pollen.

19 Likes

I love it!

5 Likes

Gave a Trizzler and a Fog Dog to a friend who loved the names and wanted to try growing!

5 Likes
14 Likes

Not too much room, mothers and transplanted clones on left, the automatic bloodbath center, active cloning on the right.

11 Likes

Is that the one you reversed on the back right?
Everything looks great bro :grinning: Killin it with the bloodbath!
tumblr_os14ofOp691w4x15zo2_500

Everyone watch out, @Qtip is about to unleash!!

ezgif.com-optimize (2)

4 Likes

Yup, reversed gg4, back right.

2 Likes

Moved the STS GG#4 to the kitchen before the pollen really starts dropping. I’m hopeful!

13 Likes

Nice rig! :+1:
Still air is the key

Cheers
G

6 Likes

GG#4 bud of STS affected plant.

16 Likes

Holy balls!

4 Likes