Qtip's Automatic Bloodbath

The STS flipped GG4 plant did it’s job and was retired to the compost heap. Seemed like the later pollen pods had much less than the early ones. I was constantly poking, prodding and dusting with a qtip and knocking off other seed pods. None the less the GG4 and do si lo look well seeded and time will tell for the tycho monolith and trizzler/fogdog

6 Likes

Nice work bro. Always a good feeling when you can see the finish line now that they’re making seeds.

I always toss the plants I reverse in the trash.

5 Likes

GG#4 with fem seed

Do si lo without and with seeds

All the pollen collecting and impregnating happened downstairs and plants returning were sprayed down with water.

16 Likes

Freaking amazing @Qtip !

Beatutiful plants, wonderful colours and i swear those frosting nugs look like they’ll be sticky enough to toss at a wall an it’ll just stay in place there where it hits. :bowing_man:

3 Likes

My first time with autos and STS and I am totally hooked, really enjoying all the variety. Thank you for your kind words :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :hugs:

1 Like

I always get a better tap root when I do this.Gotta be the gravity and the following of least path of resistance I think.Kind of learning as I go and watching you guys.I experiment a lot just have to get better at my grow log.I never log everything and I keep it in my head I think that’s probably a bad habit that will bite me in the ass someday.

2 Likes
11 Likes

Hey Q, forgive me if you already mentioned it on here, but where did you get those gg4 auto fems?

2 Likes

I really like the last pic of them all in a lineup. Some beautiful plants :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The bloodbath continues…while taking the autos out for the photo shoot I forgot how gravity worked and the 4 mikado x bh took a big spill. Adversity builds strength? I had green on two before the big smash…none visible now :cry:

5 Likes

I believe they were from @corey, I should have seeds o plenty of them very soon if you want some.

4 Likes

Real stylish right by the cat litter box.

2 Likes

balanced-and-unbalanced-forces-fly

:astonished:

2 Likes

@nefrella did a reversal on a gg4 auto fem from fastbuds. So they prolly came from her or whoever she gave some to. She documented it in her grow log. I grew some last spring and crossed them with some bubblegum pollen. I put 300 seeds of that cross out and nefrella did at least as much. So there is the gg4 auto fem from nefrella and gg4 x bg reg. Auto I made using her seeds. @Oldtimerunderground
This is where I started her autos.

This is where @nefrella started the gg4 reversal.

4 Likes

I’m stoned, I took the pictures 20 minutes ago, can’t remember which is which…pretty buds though.

13 Likes

Looking good In there! No worries on the labels, I think we can all relate. I stopped mid sentence earlier because I forgot wtf I was talking about :joy:! Stoned for sure!

3 Likes

My grow logs are all over the place :joy: sometimes I’m better at the documentation but I sure enjoy looking at the progress

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna know what you SMOKED! :+1:

2 Likes

Washing machine flower rosin! Too many dabs, t-break? Nah.

3 Likes