Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

Great producer for flower but it does not press well so it is probably going to get retired. Everything I do is geared towards the flower/hash rosin.

6 Likes

Those look fun @Qtip!
All interesting for sure. The gelato cross perked me up :yum:

1 Like

Let me zoom in on the label for a second…
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

Hold up one minute :thinking: if you planted 4 seeds, and 2 are male…one sec lemme grab my calculator…ok 4-2=2, so by my calculations, there are 2 left that could possibly be female!!! :exploding_head:
41466503989c5e22bc615858b48f2d83

As for everything else you posted, I just have one word…ummm I mean gif, to say. Well technically there’s a word in the gif, so yeah one word, in a gif…ok enough of my high af rambles, here it is
martin-lawrence

11 Likes

I’m lost. Lol

4 Likes

Me too…in my own mind! :crazy_face: lol

5 Likes

Guesswho gave @Qtip those beans…

4 Likes

I have seen your mark. Peace

3 Likes

Looking at the prior contents of the jar is like looking at the rings of a tree. :deciduous_tree:

13 Likes

Pancakez#3 looking male and pancakez#1 looking female, nothing on #2 yet.

Edit: pancakez#3 Confirmed male, say goodnight :skull:

9 Likes

I am always honoured when you bestow upon me a gif montage @Oldtimerunderground, thankful for your comedic gifts! :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

Some testers ready for the jar and the whole flower tent at day 64ish.

22 Likes

9# hammer starting to throw white pistils again and foxtailing.
GMA1 in veg closet getting flattened.

23 Likes

Out of control over here. Slow down some. I got popcorn budzzzz. I’m jealous. No I got smoke , I like the frosting. You do a great job. I do have some of those seeds we talked about a minute ago. I’m growing them now. I got you some saved.

3 Likes

Remind me about that conversation, I really don’t recall :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey @Qtip seeking your sage wisdom on defol in flower. What’s the latest you’ll take anything off? Seems like a lot of folks mostly stop in week 3, but don’t know if you do things differently, or if that week 3 is at the beginning or end of that week.

4 Likes

I do a final big defoliation on day 21 of flower and that’s it, other than very big fan leaves that grow and block bud sites but those are few with the schwazzing style.

6 Likes

Washing machine moments before the end.

Death and regeneration, clones of BH(f5) x Mikado(bx). Yellow #1, white #4

Another carbon filter on back end of drying tent to deal with the rotten cheese stench of the washing machine.

21 Likes

lol, it’s great when the smell is so strong it burns your eyes! Not so good for anyone nearby. Those clones are really looking good, I remember what they looked like initially.

2 Likes

Those are new clones, just cut, did not have much luck with the donated cuts I’m afraid. Unknown #1 is not the plant I am seeking so those clones got culled as well.

2 Likes

ohhh, my bad! Oh well, This new batch is still looking good :wink:

1 Like