Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

Looks like some awesome smoke there bud. Great job.

3 Likes

Pancakez are looking better since the transplant, they were very rootbound compared to the bh x Mikado. #3 might be fem nothing on other two.

12 Likes

Imgur

8 Likes

Day 62, end of week 8. Washing machine nutes winding down.

27 Likes

Nice controlled snowstorm!!

5 Likes

looks dank in there!

2 Likes

Thanks @JoeCrowe, running a carbon filter on intake, in the tent, and exit, really bad/good stench this round.

4 Likes

Whoa nice! Don’t you just want to eat them like corn on the cob sometimes?
Great work, those look tasty!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @BeagleZ, this run is going well but I still see my shortcomings and room for improvement.

3 Likes

Grape drink crystal,Rotten cheese stench, Onions and feet. All three of those sound like they’re gonna be great!

2 Likes

Either that, or my creative writing classes are finally paying off. :joy:

2 Likes

The closet, suspected male Blockhead f5 x Mikado bx plants are on the floor out of view to give the ladies more light. Attempting Sexing of pancakez tomorrow.:neutral_face:

15 Likes

Stanky Danky!!! Looks tasty. I got a lighter for ya!!!

1 Like

Washing machine , could be chopped, getting nothing but water, got to prep drying tent. Looks like about 18 colas on top, very solid buds, cheese stink is overwhelming.

Bud kind of looks like a Chinese Dragon.

21 Likes

Mail call from @katsu, platinum box!

Looking like some more fire @WubbaLubbaDubDub :fire::smiley::fire:

13 Likes

Confirmed these two are male so they are worm food now.

“Confirmed” female Blockhead f5 x Mikado bx plants #1 and #4. They got a bit of trimming to get ready for some clones to be cut. @Oldtimerunderground

13 Likes

Sick man those new arrivals are gonna be nice I bet!

Sucks about the males but the worms will always appreciate what we don’t lol

3 Likes

“Wet Ass Kushy”!!! Love it!!!

1 Like

I was ok with the males getting binned, I needed the room! They were chonky :smiley:

3 Likes

Anything that comes out of my washing machine stinking overwhelmingly of cheese goes right back into the washer.

Those are some gorgeous colas.

4 Likes