Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

According the the Farmer’s Almanac that means it is going to be a cold, snowy winter… :sweat_smile: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Flowering tent

I’ve given up hope for individual plant photos. The 9# on the far right is impossibly intertwined with the air lines, washing machine (centre) flopping over without sister support, rotten cheese smells :mouse:, GMA1 (back lefty) keeps getting frostier and gassier. GMA2 still sucks.

Gma2 in foreground with GMA1 in background. Maybe gma2 is a twelve week pheno.:scream:

The top leaf is taken from the highest point on GMA1 and the other is from about 2" below. Heat damage from light, buds seem unaffected.

GMA1

Washing machine

Reveg 9#

Identical genetics to above but buds are rounded…weird.

UK#1 and 9#, day 24F

Everything packed back in, what a gong show!

23 Likes

They all look like their doing great, looks like you have things dialed in just right

2 Likes

I just have the area code and guess the rest :joy:. I’m neglectful and lazy… and lucky this time I think :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

The closet really took off when the humidity went up. We had been -20c for weeks with RH below 30, then it is 5c and humidity of 90.

19 Likes

wow, the gma2 has incredibly tall trichomes!

2 Likes

What does that mean in your experience @JoeCrowe? If anything?

2 Likes

Things are looking great in your rooms . I’ve been in the 25% humidity in the veg room and they don’t like it.

3 Likes

I not sure. But I will say this. I do some training. I always do to much. I miss the bigger rooms. Tents work. I’m happy with that. Now back to you. @Qtip one word. Amazing. Now not sure what Joe was getting at. But those pictures stopped me for looking anymore. Peace my friend.

4 Likes

It means people love it when they see it :wink: nothing like a little sparkle to liven things up!

1 Like

Washing machine and GMA1 test buds continue drying.

12 Likes

Blockhead x Mikado

18 Likes

9#hammer test bud. Non reveg plant, day 54F.

14 Likes

AMAZING WORK @Qtip !!

I’m really grateful to see how much you got going on as it makes me feel less insane for running everything I am right now all at once :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman, I appreciate that. The learning that I have done since joining here is unreal, I credit/blame this place for my multiple projects going on! Do you ever get overwhelmed ?

3 Likes

ONLY when the plan changes without my consent. I mean, the 3x Unicorn Poop BX1’s grew so strong, tall and fast that I didn’t have the heart to cull them right away. So, I’m using the shortest with the tightest node structure to pollenate 2x Cherry festivals that gave me 3 females for 3 seeds planted. Considering they were all sprouted together it felt like they really wanted to get it on so I’m rolling with it.

Similar story with my Mexican Death Sativa which once I discovered to be a male I turned into a houseplant kept in veg until there is something special that’ll hopefully take on it’s Grapefruit as fuck traits :crossed_fingers:

Only other variable is when my personal schedule changes. I’ve worked things out that I can take care of all tents over the course of 30 minutes per day IF i have to rush. As this is also part of my personal mental therapy I prefer to take an hour enjoying the experience. Some days take-up a lot more time, like mixing days… which I’m sure as heck you feel my pain as you mix-up a fuck load of nutrients to use up over the week. My descision to pop seeds every week over a month has FINALLY caught up to everything in veg using the same mix, and same for Flower…

ugh. The things you forget to account for when excited! :rofl:

5 Likes

This is totally how I feel, the outside world is overwhelming, but not my garden…calm and serene and a little chaotic lol.

4 Likes

Smoke that chaos bud!

4 Likes

The closet. Few sad clones in the gaps that will be getting culled very soon. GMA1 at the back in dwc, waiting for a spot in the flower tent. The biggest ones in the center are BH X Mikado, then next down are the pancakes and the bottom row are some moms.

15 Likes

Lights on, lights off in the flower tent. Day 57F.

UK#1, 9# hammer, day 27f

16 Likes