Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

Test buds of 9# and GMA1. Forgot which was which when I was done trimming. :joy:

20 Likes

Lol, at least you’ll know which is which when you’re done smoking them :laughing:

Looks like the 9# on the left(I think)

5 Likes

I went and looked this morning and you are correct, 9# on the left. Pancakez were looking very droopy this morning, watered last night.

4 Likes

Pancakez 1-3. #1 especially showing overwatering stress I think.

17 Likes

Blockhead x mikado

21 Likes

Phantom domina cookies and sugar breath reveg clones. Thank you @WubbaLubbaDubDub :pray:

22 Likes

Yay I’m glad man, They look like you got them perked right up! They look really healthy

2 Likes

Typical social media! I didn’t show the cuttings and clones I killed, just the survivors and then I bathe in the accolades!

9 Likes

I will use a dry towel. Put it under the bottom. It will suck the water out in no time. Yes they do look great. Nice and green. I see that they have jumped. Crazy names.

5 Likes

Day 59F, haven’t used any support or yoyos, just supported by the density of canopy but few colas are starting to flop down.

Pressure is on the flower tent to finish up, we have new tenants. Pancakez perked up overnight.

17 Likes

That’s what I like just stand there and grow on it’s own.

2 Likes

Washing machine 85 clear, 10 cloudy, hint of Amber day 59f

Same bud after 24 hrs drying and some trimming

17 Likes

That could be considered a weapon. Very nice

4 Likes

Up potted the pancakes and BH x Mikado, photos to follow.

BH X MIKADO 1 & 4 looking female, 3 definitely male and 4 probably male.

Phantom domina cookies and pancakez. Pancakez not showing any sex. I haven’t been much good on assessing preflower, so everything with a grain of salt
Edit pancakez #3 looking female.

12 Likes

GMA1 60F

9# hammer 60F

Washing machine 60f

GMA2

20 Likes

Hey!! You sure thats not a 12# hammer​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking excellent!!!

2 Likes

More like a 20 pound sledge.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 , @4ftfarmer the 9# never disappoints and I run it in flower nearly every cycle.

3 Likes

4c0 (1)

1 Like

Day 60F, l to r, 9#, WM, GMA1.
9# reveg plant, almost no Amber, 5% cloudy. Smell is grape drink crystal chemical smell.

WM is very close lots of cloudy,10% Amber, lots of empty trich stalks. Rotten cheese stench.
GMA1, 90 clear 10 cloudy, smells of onion and feet.

19 Likes