Question about reveg

I’ll have to check that out. I want to start composting but keep putting it off.

The fish fertilizer is liquid. I have use this stuff for over 30 years. image It works great gets a little stinky. Whatever you don’t use. Find a place in yard if you got a dog and you need a hole dug. That’s a good way

1 Like

I’m indoors lol prefer to avoid the stink.

2 Likes

I use it indoors. I don’t go outdoors anymore. If you mix it up use it right then it doesn’t smell that bad actually you might like the smell I actually do it doesn’t bother me

It smells like green

I’ll give it a shot if I find myself having problems with N deficiency. Can’t stick up the place any worse than me, the weed and the cats.

2 Likes

We’re just talking my friend that’s all I’m not trying to convince you of anything I think you know that. Yes pets will come and running and I bet if you have a cat it will go crazy because my dog well all I Gotta do is pour some out on the ground I got a hole. Lol

1 Like

I’ll tell you was bad have you made a T out of the doctor earth I did that once and bonemeal never do it again

Two cats

3 Likes

Those two look like damn crazy cats, do they eat weed? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull cat|nullxnull

1 Like

That’s good to know. The amount they suggest for tea is nuts.

1 Like

Leaves yes buds no.

1 Like

The bottom picture is so funny.

1 Like

you prob have a month and a half before there is any good clones to take imo but once you get a few rooted you can toss that one and choose a new mom or two and fill a room with her for a nice monocrop of roast beef. i do notice revegged clones tend to grow bushier so take that into account

2 Likes

Cool, that gives me time to setup a little bubble cloner and propagation tent.

1 Like

Might do one of those 2 in 1 tents for veg/prop

1 Like

i have one, its a 4 x4 with another 1 foot up front ,i really like it for veg in the 4 x4 part , seedlings and clones in the top part of the 1 x 4 and temp moms in the bottom of the 1 x 4.

3 Likes