Question for the experts (aka. I don't want to mess this up now)

Day 59 of flower. I stopped giving nutes 17 days ago now. If I had known these weren’t as close to ready as I thought, I would have fed longer. You live and you learn. Ordered some yo yo hangers today.These girls are all swollen and bending more from the weight every day. Got a card reader for my DSLR CF cards as the one I had stopped working. Hoping to get better pics when I can use that baby instead of a cell phone camera. I feel like I have abandoned my grow thread but this one keeps asking for photos. Cheers to all. Grow on!

SkyDog

11 Likes

So what do YOU think? Is she ready? The frost she has either way it’s gonna mess you up :rofl:just depends on how messed up you wanna be :upside_down_face: I know this doesn’t help much but take her when you feel ready. She’s stunning and gonna fuck you right up :laughing:

5 Likes

She could go another couple weeks, looks really frosty and I know how hard it is to wait but you’ll be glad you did.

4 Likes

Damn @SkyDog she’s a frosty mofo for sure! What’s the loop telling ya mostly cloudy with a tad of red?

2 Likes

The girls are mostly cloudy, @Tinytuttle. Some still look clear. Sometimes when I look at them I can see some look like the are somewhere between amber and red top to bottom. Usually it’s only a few

Being the newby that I am, I really don’t know what to look for other than the pistils turning brown and shriveling up. There are still a good number of them that are white. I have never experienced the amber color of the trichs in person, only in HT magazine.

I’m in no hurry other than having some clones that really want to get into the tent. they are growing under a makeshift lighting system with 6-19W LED bulbs with the domes removed. Busky little suckers. Some are fourth generation and two are second generation.

Never though this would be so much fun and interesting. Just started to save some$. It’s gone way farther than that now. Life is good.

3 Likes

And that’s the key man right there. You have a really good grow and by asking for some suggestions your great grow will finish even better. They will keep on packing on the frost and weight, you’re doing good, wish my early grows looked like this.

4 Likes

I really, really need to give lots of credit to @99PerCent. He’s the one who helped me get started. Took me under his wing, so to speak. I couldn’t have done this without him!

And…all the great people here who take the time and energy to impart their knowledge to me. Soaking up as much as I can!

10 Likes

You are in the preference zone now. I like to take them now for a lighter colored extract and a more energetic high. Some prefer a more sedative effect and prefer more amber. You are doing well. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

@ReikoX, I am attaching a few photos from this mornings check in. I deally I’ll have the most time Fri-Sat for jail time, but I do like the thought of the more energetic high. That’s what I’ve been looking for. I can always seem to find the sedative stuff.

Please give me your honest opinion based on these photos. I can trim anytime really. Trimmers are all sharpened up.

Thanks,

SkyDog

3 Likes

Friday or Saturday looks good from here… :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. 6 plants will take some time. Had 3 on my first grow and 4 on my second. I’ll get to listen to some good blues all day and maybe have a taste of the new gin I found last weekend.

3 Likes

When I checked on the girls tonight I grabbed these photos. The aroma reminds me of the excitement of walking into the candy store as a kid.

SkyDog

Tall ones are over 5 ft. Short ones are about 40 inches.

Theleaves on the Black x Champagne below are something to behold…

10 Likes

Can wait to see Black x Champagne in some natural light.

5 Likes

I’ll make sure to take a couple photos with the DSLR and flash to drown out the HPS.

1 Like

Went to trim jail over the weekend. Been swamped(literally) since then. Almost floated away with all the rain. Here are a couple shots I took of The Black x Champagne girls before they shared the cell with me. Check them out @ReikoX Back soon with more.

9 Likes

Beautiful flowers :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Really nice, you’ll be glad you waited!

If you have a few you can take your time harvesting one at a time and see if you like the early or later ones better. I usually take like a week or two to chop my 4 little plants lol

2 Likes

Beautiful! I have 1 girl of 3 ((fingers crossed)) she matures like that :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A few more shots of my cell mates from last weekend. Spent 5 hrs Friday night and another 5 on Sunday trimming. Bought two new sets of trimmers as a result. Next time the wife’s gonna help. She did not like me spending the weekend with 6 other women. Oh, well. It was real and it was fun, but it wasn’t real fun. Curing can’t go fast enough.
Enjoy.

SkyDog

10 Likes