Rainbow Bridge - BOEL Hawaiian

Always interested in knowing more about the hp13. Just realized I asked if you had released hp13 abusive og feminized seeds

2 Likes

I’m from Hawai’i and never heard of JohnnyD! I’m young though lol just turned 26 this year

2 Likes

Ask few of the older uncles , …

2 Likes

What are you trying to say?

Wait a minute.

Why are those leaves like that? What does it mean?

This line has done that since the first seeds i popped.
Like the Hamsa Hand

Lemme find another leaf I only find in this Hawaiian…

Eh, thats the only pic i could find of that, but 2020 had a better representation of it

4 Likes

Throws those 3-finger leaves like OG.

Also, i grew this line along side OG and Diesels and i see a resemblance.

3 Likes

Yes, very distinctive look you don’t see often…
So the reason i had to ask you is I found a plant growing those leaves top to bottom in my recent skunk run. The second picture of yours I reposted is spot on what I saw. Called it the reveg pheno for its unusual angles.

Now I have no idea what this line is, apart from a generic name, but I really like to find throw backs for a glimpse of a line heritage… don’t mean it’s that, still got me wide eyed for a sec haha

1 Like

I didn’t think I had a picture… I do.
I wasn’t going for the leaves for this pic but can see the look anyway

2 Likes

Maybe look into Mexicans.
BOEL centered their breeding around the Mexi they smuggled back to Hawaii on their new sailboat. They departed from Mexico around Oaxaca.
And, Skunk has Mexi. So this may be the commonality

4 Likes

Mexican is something I could see being part of it in one form or another.

Thank you for letting me pick your brain a little :pray:

2 Likes

This is the first time I see BOEL mentioned anywhere.

I happen to have Afgahn by BOEL x afgahn(long valley royal kush x Kandahar Afgahn)

Im doing an open pollination shortly after my next project. Has anyone heard of this ?

2 Likes

Is that from gold coast genetics? That was the last time I saw Boel Affy
I think Kagyu may have done something with a BOEL Affy.

BOEL were mostly out of Santa Cruz, but made it all over the country, and the globe.
Their stuff was more common a decade ago. But today, I can’t find any cuts of The One or Blue Orca when back in 2014 those were everywhere and passed around for free.

4 Likes

I have no idea, your guess is as good as mine. I’m waiting to make space for my open pollination project. I know nothing else about these seeds, age, nothing at all.

I have high hopes for these genetics, was hoping someone for some reason knew a bit of this.

1 Like

That 4th pic with your hand under the leaf looks just like the Lemon Thai leaves I’m growing. Most leaves don’t have the two smaller leaf fingers that grow back along the petiole towards the plant.

It’s from Dutch Flowers via @santero, and is supposed to be a Thai strain crossed to an Hawaiian. I always wondered what the details of that Hawaiian were. They’re finishing up now and the smells are the closest thing to what I remember smoking in Hawaii in '76.

1 Like

Thats also not true about BOEL , Home base was in laguna beach “tims house” most were based in OC , there are couple from SC , there kinda spread out all over , been a loooonnnggg time
The BOEL afghani is from me
Mr bobhemphill worked with the BOEL VA
BOEL did not breed … some members have done there own projects , If your reffering to BOEL calendar , that was made after the bust in mid 70’s and BOEL was no longer
Tim’s and Entire Purpose of BOEL was to make OSunshine and give away for free, To fund it they started importing mostly hash oil and hash , Most domestic imports came from south , Mex , columbia , and with there network South east asians , Weed was sent to hawaii , and weed came from hawaii , but they never bred or had LSD labs there , idyllwild , crestline, lake arrowhead , temecula , fallbrook , rainbow , lucadia those are the spots , lookum up
BOEL / Space Brother Gold / Rainbow bridge

8 Likes

Yeah my bad, been going through a lot so what i typed last night i wouldn’t expect to be accurate.

Wow, you were in BOEL?

my dad was

3 Likes

R.ha is a good friend of mine. He passed away. His nephew is my best friend and still talk to him everyday. My aunty lives next door to r. Ha and b.ha. Knew them my whole life. R.ha the father. Banana farm. Is very good friends of the family. We were neighbors in Hawaiian homes panaewa.

5 Likes

@Sodapop johnny d is a closely held cut. In Hilo. Very potent. There are still a couple of people in Hilo with the cut. My friend r.ha nephew only gave the cut pure to a couple of people. His other friends lucky enough to get seeds were crossed to Tahoe og…
For a Cambodian Thai but we thought for a long time there had to be something else in it . The tops were always cloned and the plants only had a few branches with a long apical bud. My friend also has a killer sour diesel. I still have that cut. During this time in Hilo is when widow,blueberry,trainwreck,sour diesel,is all we grew. The tahoe og x to the Johnny was the only male we had at the time to make seeds before our group started going our separate paths. Some of the homies are still doing good but me and r.ha nephew ended up in prison. We don’t go near the other homies more for our well being. Nothing bad or nothing but life took us our separate ways.

4 Likes