Rainbow kush and chemdawg. Nowt fancy

Looking happier after the transplant.

5 Likes

Definitely. I finally plugged a timer in now so I donā€™t have to check as and when and turn off. Also making the automation station in a fancy project box. Aswell as another cob cool tube. Few parts arrived for that. Some metal still needed for heatsinks though. Got a feeling theyā€™re all gonna be fem. You know when you just feel it

6 Likes

What a difference a day makes. And not letting them dry out is probably a good shout too eh :joy:

Rainbow kush 2 threw a pistil today. No other showing sign of sex. (We already know the other rainbow kush is fem anyway)

11 Likes

24 little hours! Do do doooooo do. They do look happy now bro.

4 Likes

I think you may be right on this one bro , all looking female so farā€¦ fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that one is a hairy-arsed man-plant lolā€‹:+1:
If ALL fem then you could try reversing one for some seeds .!?
Good luck with this project ā€¦
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Few more days to a week and another pot up I reckon bro.

I donā€™t want all female this run bro. I really want a single chemdawg male. But I agree they all look fem. Crossed calyxes on most all of them which is where I usually look for my first indicators. Itā€™s not a spot on method but itā€™s served me well so far. If I get 5 females then so be it. Iā€™ll just pull a cut to mother and pop some different reg beans lol like the jack herer @Explorer sent

7 Likes

The foliage looks a bit yellow. I imagine it is the lights, but a quick question, are you using a calcium additive? If so, it might be locked out, and you may need to add some kind of chelator. ( I think the mega crop should already have one)

2 Likes

No no calmag being added. The yellowing Is predominantly the lighting and a rough start with a shortage of magnesium. Thatā€™s why itā€™s present on the lower leaves. New leaves are all grand mate.

5 Likes

hi there! how are you? thank you again for being so generous with your knowledge and time about this brave new world of LEDsā€¦i am beyond gratefulā€¦

iā€™ve decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on getting into a larger spaceā€¦the universe put a new friend in my path with a big room just sitting emptyā€¦iā€™m going for the SpydRx (three or fourā€“have to work out the footage to wattageā€¦)ā€“YOU HOOKED UP ALOT OF PEOPLESā€™ WORLDS by being the soul you are!

3 Likes

Hi @lazylightning Iā€™m well thankyou. Hopefully you are too. Glad to be of assistance and anyone reading this will think Iā€™ve gone soft recommending a spydrx over my own but in your situation I think itā€™s the right one. I donā€™t mind helping anyone with lighting and diy. I got my knowledge freely so thatā€™s only fair. You remember how to figure the footage to wattage? If not shout up :grin:

3 Likes

I donā€™t want all female this run bro. I really want a single chemdawg male. But I agree they all look fem. Crossed calyxes on most all of them which is where I usually look for my first indicators. Itā€™s not a spot on method but itā€™s served me well so far. If I get 5 females then so be it. Iā€™ll just pull a cut to mother and pop some different reg beans lol like the jack herer @Explorer sent
[/quote]

It would make me so happy if you would let me send you 13 seeds of very stable ā€˜chemdawgā€™ genetics from which to seek your maleā€¦pretty please. it would make me so happy to get them to someone like youā€¦it would be a great gift to me to know you have those geneticsā€¦:rainbow:

3 Likes

I will never turn down good genetics. I donā€™t know if you seen the TARDIS project. But you will see so far Iā€™ve had absolutely no luck with this at all :joy: typical little bro tackle being stubborn though so now Iā€™m kinda going with the flow. Planted the 3 chemdawg and 2 rainbow kush on his birthday and all of them come up a couple of days later.
Over 40 seeds with ā€œjackā€ in the name never germed. Is it a sign. I dunno?

5 Likes

aww but thatā€™s part of what makes you the fine man you areā€¦anyone reading will see that youā€™re strong and smart and true enough to give the knowledge that was needed, even if it wasnā€™t your own technologyā€¦you knew what i (what my familyā€“blood and otherwise) neededā€¦iā€™m clueless on diy and you picked up on all the other reasons i/we needed your major hookup of a recommendation!!

2 Likes

i could go back through our messages to get the ratio, but it would be awesome if you reminded me hereā€“iā€™m pretty sure iā€™m not the only old dog who doesnā€™t know that there is an optimum amount of lightā€¦versus just raw maximizationā€¦:zap:

2 Likes

Stop it. Youā€™ll make me blush. Im actually using a British selling ā€œcompetitorsā€ light for this run. GN Telos 008. Its a crop I certainly want to see do well so we will see if the light does its job. Then Iā€™m going to run the same again using the same genetics under a 240w light of my own :grin: price point is about the same.

Glad to be of help and look forward to seeing what space youā€™re working with if itā€™s a multiple spydrx rig :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The general consensus is 36w sq ft. But 43w sq ft imo is where you want to be. There is definitely a ā€œtoo much lightā€ with good LED

3 Likes

knew i liked youā€¦

you only see hands like that a few rather serious menā€¦over here, theyā€™re pretty much exclusively irish. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

iā€™ll message you pix in a day or two

1 Like

three cheers for megacrop right!?! so much easier and more precise to not only have a one-stepper (:astonished:) but also a solid (:kissing_closed_eyes:) AND itā€™s about a 6-ish pH!! fucking dream!!!

2 Likes

My fighting days are long gone. Hands can still do the work they need to as it stands and Iā€™d rather keep it that way whilst I have bills to pay lol

Itā€™s the Mrs thatā€™s Irish. Apparently I may aswell be. She calls me tatterjack a lot which is Rich :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes