Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

Thanks guys!!

2 Likes

No problem man, I’m terrible at derailing the train. No disrespect, I just talk too much! :joy:

1 Like

So this is the late flower update and the end of this grow show they have a week and are coming down …If all goes right I will be testing some other strains from @TricomaGoldGenetics . This is awesome bud, smells sweet as berry’s and produces fairly large buds and colas. Here are the last pics. Special thanks to @TricomaGoldGenetics and all who tagged along,… .

9 Likes

Looks nice man. Looking forward to hearing how it smokes. Out of dang likes.

2 Likes

I will definitely provide a full smoke report. Thanks for sticking around @Badger @Swe-can @Guitarzan @Shaggy450r, and the lurkers!

Paws

5 Likes

So I must’ve been pretty smoked up when I announced this threads ending, I would like to take it back after doing the math, we still have about three weeks left of flower. The show is back!

Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

More pics, the flowers are starting to really pack it on Id say, looking nice. Im really looking forward to the smoke on this bud,… I haven’t had anything like it or anything from its lineage…

5 Likes

Here’s a few pics, one of the pictures shows a bud half the width of my palm and its a big sucker!

8 Likes

I will be taking size comparisons soon with a bic for scale. Stay tunnnned

Stay kind,
Paws

1 Like

Didn’t get size comparisons but here’s a bunch of late flowers swelling!

12 Likes

2 more weeks on these girls.

2 Likes

These are some of the best pics of the trich covered buds I think…9c48a64cbfcdea110422289bd1afbb4a427e7c28_2_236x500 449f581195791edbdc371c07389a745dff2a0983_2_235x499
@TricomaGoldGenetics

11 Likes

The buds have swollen to the point of toppling over and are going to have to be strung together or up, to maintain themselves. These nugs are serious. If I wasn’t going to vape all the budsss I would make hash out of it all. It is extremely frosty.

Stay kind, grow kind,

Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

So thats something I have had some peeps ask me about. Making vape juice with my weed. Is it a crazy blow up the kitchen job??

1 Like

I usually only make dry sift and bubble hash. Bho, pho, hell even co2 extraction is all dangerous af. Imo it should only be done in said bomb proof lab.

3 Likes

Yeah just not my cup of coffee. I like my house intact

3 Likes

20201231_162351|375x500

9 Likes

Got some color finally!!!

14 Likes

Now let’s hope it goes all red and purply!!!

3 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes