Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

I truly like this strain … I hope the buds swell … Hopefully one run I will get that red plant… This here is another glam shot of the so called European model rainbow ylly early flowers :bouquet::rainbow::v::peace_symbol::deciduous_tree:

9 Likes

Gotta love 11 fingers :laughing:

11 Likes

5 Likes

3 more weeks on flip plus 3 or 4 days… mid flower update

![20201211_162634|375x500
(upload://vB4u7YtRZiRXI7IbVBZCII03e71.jpeg)

11 Likes

Crystally covered flowers

7 Likes

Few swollen buds

12 Likes

Here’s some more budshots!

13 Likes

Nice looking buds, but no red yet…

2 Likes

Beautiful, no doubt about that.

1 Like

Some nice frosty ylly buds

7 Likes

I grew some blackberry kush over the summer. Had two types. All green and purple stem. I wish I would have taken a cutting but know is half the battle. Lol… they where just lil experiments I was messing around with.

9 Likes

I’ve got purple red and orange stems to leaves… just not the whole plant…they have been cooled down every night and have not turned red yet. Im hoping they do, they only have three or so weeks left.

1 Like

How did the smoke turn out?

Wow, even cooled down. I figured if you had a true red, it wouldn’t even take that. We will see buddy. Maybe it hits quickly, towards the end.

1 Like

I hope it hits in the end,… I have no clue at this point how to force it … the only thing that turned red or purple was the stems…

1 Like

Its was great, my mom had juiced some blackberries from the garden. No added anything, just berries. Couple days before I chopped I feed some of that juice to it. It really came through in the smell. Just like if it was a freshly picked berry. It was a hard hitting indica blast of bliss. Lol

1 Like

That could be comparable to giving them an ffj. That is supposed to bring the terps out. The only difference would be adding sugar and letting it sit. That and you don’t wash the fruit in an ffj. Interesting.

I’m still pretty new. What is ffj?

1 Like

Right side is the green, left is the purple

6 Likes

They look very nice. Fermented fruit juice. It’s one of the Korean natural farming fertilizers.

Why don’t you jump over to my thread, so we don’t get too off topic here on Mr paws thread.

2 Likes