RANCID & FOUL - the ’STANKIEST’ flower - Corpse Flower f2 Hunt - 2024 SoilTech Swamp Run

Awesome run, can see the end is in site!! Positive vibes to finish strong brother!!!

1 Like

One More Week

Today marks a week out for take down.

For some reason - outdoors - I always feel real nervous about someone smelling / google mapping / helping themselves to the bounty.

Here are some Corpse Flower shots from the last week or so.

I’ve got some other real fun plants I want to share - but short on time at this moment and for some reason it looks like I can only upload one photo at a time which has slowed the process significantly (mobile version- must be the update).

There are 2 plants which remain on my radar - looking forward to the chop, shuck and trim.

26 Likes

The autumn colors are incredible.

stellar work sir!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Good job!!! Very nice looking, especially like that last one!

3 Likes

That’s some delicious looking specimens @Soiltech !
I know the feeling. When my plants looked like that, I’d be out camping with them nightly. I don’t miss thoses days! Heres to a smooth and easy harvest!
:v::grin:

6 Likes

Looking amazing brother, you’ve got some stunning plants!

The one picture at a time thing is hopefully only temporary, after LJ did the update he got covid so he hasn’t been on to tinker with anything since the software update. It’s definitely inconvenient to go through pictures one at a time.

5 Likes

Also , appreciate the attention to detail. Really shows.

7 Likes

Coming very close to chop - thought id share one of the crosses I did last season in the swamp.

This is Tiger Mint Kush x Pure Michigan

It has a very meaty gassy aroma - a thick smell if that makes any sense.

I had meant to bring this line to f2 but all 5 plants were ladies and didn’t get the male I was hoping for. But I’ve outcrossed a few of these ladies.

There are a handful of OG’ers have recieved these f1’s. The testers I have going here are fairly consistent across all 5.

28 Likes

Absolutely beautiful plant.
Nice work.

5 Likes

Dang man them look amazing. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Chop Chop

As of 5 am this morning, before the sun woke, swamp plants have all been taken down. I used to leave my plants in the dark a couple days leading to harvest - but I’ve turned my mantra round on that. Why harvest them in peak stress. Going forward i want my plants to be in their peak bliss before any chop.

Dozens of outcrosses and at least a dozen reproductions are cut and hang in an unused indoor room. Clean seedless tops and lowers loaded with ripe beans.

Happy you all could join in on this season’s adventure in the swamp.

:call_me_hand:

21 Likes

Looks great brother, can’t wait to hear how some of those smoke out :sunglasses:

Congrats on another successful run!

3 Likes

good haul…happy drying
i realy like the colors!!

4 Likes

Congrats on the swamp harvest and thanks for sharing the journey. Very cool!:+1::v:

7 Likes

What a glorious time of the year @Soiltech ! Congrats on getting to the finish line with everything intact. I always figured the 24 hrs of darkness thing came from a terpene produce point of view but I’ve never done it intentionally myself. Now comes the easy part, shuckin and keeping track of all those seed batches.:sweat_smile: Happy harvests!
:v::grin:

7 Likes

Congratulations, Dude! beautiful plants

4 Likes

Great run there sir!

Very pretty plants!

Cheers bro!

2 Likes

I love it Brother @Soiltech. I used to do swamp tube grows here in Scotland on boggy/marshy ground a farmer had fenced off as it was no use to him. Free water and great nutrition as the water table was filled with sheep/cow manure tainted water :+1:

Bet that environment is going to produce some smooth creamy smoke. :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Awesome run and congrats on the sucess. Was fun to follow along and watch the grow!

2 Likes