Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Not sure if all strains but I don’t even see much sugar on your fan leaves yet think ya a have a ways to go like @toastyjakes stated! Your trichs are probably almost clear still but check if ya can!

1 Like

I have 1 outdoor plant thats looking done at 7wks. Pistils have all receded.
Havent checked trichs but just wondering what ppl think?
Is it common for strains to finish early outdoor? Its raining a lot here so dont want to risk bud rot but also dont want to pull early n lose weight.
So, from experience, should i chop this girl?
Thx
Edit- buds look pretty dense n filled out, just seems super early at 7wks

7 Likes

I would wait as long as the weather permits. But if the weather is not cooperating, you could take it now and still be pretty happy with the results.

2 Likes

Ya kinda what i figured.
I guess my main Q is: has anyone seen any benefit to letting outdoor run once the pistils are all receded?

1 Like

the benefit there would be letting the trichomes get to where you want them to be, there may not be more pistils or growth but it is still, technically, growing.

2 Likes

I think ready to harvest my first grow any feedback? Thanks

12 Likes

Heres pics from the furthest along plant. Two others are not far behind.

9 Likes

What strain is that mate?

It is Candy Kush auto By auto seeds.

1 Like

Cheers mate, did you lst it or is that just how it grows?

I just let it grow naturaly. I only thinned some dying leaves and thinned near harvest. it was one leafy plant
.I will grow more in the future. I claimed nearly two ounces dry and 9g small buds and 5g sugar leaf. 81 days.
The smell is great minty sweet.
I tested one green bud smooth but needs time and it was a nice high. it will only get better as it cures.

if you want go to my grow journal First grow candy kush auto to see hanging after cut,

2 Likes

3 weeks+ later, I would love to ask about my Panama lime again

4 Likes

I would say shes starting to go into senescence (plant death). Maybe another week or two. How many weeks of 12/12? Those narrow leaf drug (NLD) cultivars sure can really test ones patience. :clock:

5 Likes

Flowering time is complicated.
This plant is Panama x Mango Biche x ruderalis “super auto” by Flash Seeds

Plant has been around since April :flushed:

Long story short: I stunted her badly for months, half starved her for months, and had her outside in the rapidly diminishing Portland sunshine, where she pretty much stopped developing after August.

Now she is in the tent and much happier.

So flowering time is somewhere around 1,000,000 weeks so far

7 Likes

well i think by “super auto” (which you can rule out based on plant age) he meant photoperiod lol because if it was an auto it would’ve been done in July

1 Like

I promise you, autoflowers can come to a screeching halt without proper nutrients and light.

Super autos supposedly take 120 days or so

3 Likes

just to be sure for me lol let’s get the auto boys and see what they think as I’ve never heard of “super autos” @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle … what are they? haha

The dude at flash says he has a secret Ruderalis plant that takes longer and gets up to 10 feet tall.

All I know is that she smells really good, and a sample gave me a very happy high.
After everything, I think I am really going to enjoy this weed

2 Likes

i think so too… I’ve been doing some looking on it and finding some interesting stuff

3 Likes

@toastyjakes yeat they exist, just long ass flowering autos i also have a 120+ day haze auto i haven’t tried yet “probably never will”

But at that length of time i don’t see a point in them.

5 Likes