Real Chem 91

It doesn’t look like it has the goat horns pushing out and the color is off

1 Like

Or you could go to SkunkVa directly via Lucky Dog seed company. Guerilla Fume for the closest thing to the chemdog cut in seed form. Except maybe an s1…

It’s a great offering, many of us run/ran here here

5 Likes

Not to dispute your claim, I heard FJ got her through Doc D…

Either way my cut came from FJ also. I sure hope she’s legit.

2 Likes

Not a post anyone wants to see, but unfortunately one many have gotten over the years.

I sure hope your wrong though, I sourced mine through same guy.

Here’s a pic from last night… thoughts?

15 Likes

Full body pic

Chem 91

Chem D

D in front of 91

29 Likes

Sorry bro never mind after looking at these latest pics it looks like that’s her.
Good job

9 Likes

@GCBudz especially post #183 color dark green and goat horns poking out with 3 finger little fan leafs. That’s where I recognize the 91’ skunk va cut!

3 Likes

@Fat_Man I assume the goat horns are the single small leaves protruding sat the top. I appreciate that tidbit…

So, I’m at day 55 from flip, and starting to see some fade coming on. Iv read a few times now where 75+ is the target for harvest. So I’m looking at another 3ish weeks.

Currently feeding MegaCrop at 1.3-1.4 ec. When should I begin to back off, and how much? I’m the type to flush with just ph’d water the last week.

I’m guessing back down to around 1.0 in another week, followed by 0.5 the next week and finally just water for the last. Sound about right?

4 Likes

Skunk va said in his first interview in the pot cast that the New York guy who gave him the chem dog took it at like day 40 something to day 50 something he said when you think it’s done it will start pumping out more white pistils so I think he takes his around day 70-80 maybe day 77 . Good luck bro and good job

3 Likes

He said take it at day 63

2 Likes

35 Likes

Reading back I see I liked your post but came up short on thanking you, for the details you took the time to type out. Thank You!

3 Likes

@Dirtroadfarmer very nice looking! what was your regimen? And what day is that picture. Leafs looks in great condition for the how late it looks.

2 Likes

Just shy of 7 weeks. The rust will start soon, it’s inevitable

5 Likes

@Dirtroadfarmer have you any picks of previous rust , just curious : )

Is that it starting on the tips of the serations ? K def

2 Likes

I typically don’t take pictures real late because she’s ugly but maybe i will this time. It just starts to get rust spots that spread. Depending on how healthy you kept her prior , it can be minimal or look terrible

3 Likes

It will relate to what you’re feeding her and what it’s then lacking for that stage of growth : )

1 Like

Not with this plant. You can feed this plant a very balanced diet and she still does it

6 Likes

Have you ever grown it ?

2 Likes

No never grew it : )
Just like solving problems
If it varies from grow to grow then i asume it can be fixed : )

2 Likes