Real Chem 91

I’ve grown a few lucky dog strains now and it is definitely worth the price .
Now giving Csi a go with notso headband x chem d

13 Likes

lucky dog diesel therapy /Chem 91 sour diesel

24 Likes

Cali connection is selling Chem 91 Sk Va

2 Likes

i know its been asked so many times before but i wonder where the hell did chemdog come from and who make this,they really know how to keep a mystery a mystery lol

1 Like

It’s a well known story and you should be able to google it up. The dude has told it on different podcasts over the years. People on here should be able to provide links. I’m rusty on the details but it involved a Grateful Dead concert and the dude from New York. :confused:

3 Likes

Here’s a link to the story as told by this guy… the Potcast has it on one of their podcasts, too.

https://www.3rdstreetdispensary.com/post/the-controversial-origin-story-of-chemdog

12 Likes

Thanks man ,I know that story I was meaning who had it before joe brand bought it ,who actually was growing it before the story begun with mass g and the 13 magic beans ,nobody has a clue where it even come from,pbud in podcasts says maybe somewhere in Oregon ,thats the story im sure everyone would like to know who was the magical grower

8 Likes

That’s what SkunkVA said on the Potcast episode2, story is it came from Oregon and was called dogbud.

9 Likes

Imo it will never been known what the background is. Too many years have passed. As said dude must not want the attention. There’s no way the original grower hasn’t heard about all the attention. Personally I think it’s an old school afghani x sativa. The funky strong odor usually comes from afghans, of course there’s many exceptions. I just think afghan cross due to yhe time frame, would be cool to know though. I wonder if it’s related somehow to rks, especially with chem d.

6 Likes

Is the Chem91 clone available?

1 Like

The SkunkVA cut is available on ig through FarmerJoe420

Several of us here have bought from him recently.

14 Likes

Thanks. he here or IG?

1 Like

You won’t find him here… he’s on IG

3 Likes

Highly recommend Farmer Joe.

7 Likes

Visiting SkunkVA was a favorite part of my 4 week 8k mile road trip last summer, getting some Chemdog grown by him was epic. I had to have it when i stumbled across it. It wasnt any more expensive than a decent pack of beans honestly…

I’m finding her finicky at my skill level, and have passed a healthy cut to a buddy and better grower than myself… just in case. Working on getting her to clone in better shape and i’ll make some s1, then do a run for headstash this summer.

25 Likes

Just ended up chopping a chemdawg 91 x acai sherbet last night! Def was some fire and sticky as hell! Can’t blame u for chasing the strain, may just be a cross but was amazing to grow nonetheless

Pretty sure my seeds came from my Portland Oregon hookup gal and still have a few kicking around of it

8 Likes

I don’t think FarmerJoe is shipping clones at the moment. He was going through multiple rounds of HLV testing.

I received the 91 Chem from him last year and am rooting some cuttings now if anyone needs one. PM me.

23 Likes

I think he said he was quitting because other’s are trying to undercut his prices or something.
I know he posted the HpLVd test results of all his cuts a week or two ago showing they were all clean.

Edit edit:

11 Likes

One of these days I hope to grow the 91 or chemd. I’m just curious to see how they stack up to my keepers. I figure there must be something special or it wouldn’t receive all the attention it gets. Is it really that good? How would yall compare it to say a keeper sensi star…just curious. I ask because I can’t see how it could be a whole level above say arcata trainwreck, ssh etc, strains I have experience with. Anyone wanna trade an eighth for some banana og? Jk

I’m in a non legal state so I have to run seeds and basically pheno hunt things. Hopefully that will change one day.

7 Likes

Tony just released some nice Og’s cross

10 Likes