Real Chem 91

You can get real Chemdog genetics from skunkva himself

Lucky Dog Seed Co

Enjoy. It’s all :fire:

11 Likes

Also if you live in Mass watch for Canna Provisions clone drops. The real Chem himself is their director of cultivation and I think they did something with Chemdog clones and may again, ya never know

9 Likes

They’re letting the 4 go now in clone drops. @Rippleseeds

3 Likes

I saw your post with him, that looked like a really fun experience to have. And to be able to try some legit chem91 from the man himself is pretty special! I’ve been smoking a bit of guerilla fume lately and love it. I’m really excited to run through the f1 pack but want to wait until I have more space to carefully select a keeper to hold onto. Might have to look into getting a cut of the 91 to hold me over if the price is reasonable. It would be cool to run it in one of my outdoor grows, don’t think I’ve ever seen it outdoors. Hope she does well for you!

4 Likes

Anyone in Canada have the Chem 4 or the Chem 91?
I’d sure like to get my hands on these cuts.

10 Likes

Well I’ve already seen several claims to Chem D 91 as part of the lineage to Tampa Crippy, so there must truth to it along w the timeline fitting when Crippy was street available to buy in FL. My CripXmas is far stronger in potency if it’s a base of 28-30% just on TC alone :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Yup someone does

4 Likes

luckydog chembrand

10 Likes

One sample was positive? Did he identify which sample?

Or sm I reading that wrong?

1 Like

@GCBudz The red is the control.
All 35 of his tested negative. He did his second round today and round 2 all 35 came back negative again.

@SHSC-1 I have chem 91 and chem d in Canada, Along with some others I got from farmerjoe
Just waiting on my own tests to come in from tumi so I can have my own tests done.

21 Likes

that’s great news!! @lunchpale and @Justblazin

4 Likes

Got chem 91 at about 5 weeks flower

37 Likes

Here’s my original cut as purchased, and a clone taken from it.

The original will get pollinated with female pollen from the second soon. Tonight I take a bunch of clones from mom though. Need 4 for a run in my 3x3, and a few more for the lell of it.

The original got real woody on my in FFOF soil, and taking more than a half dozen clones at a time seemed to stress her. Flushing and a dimmer light up high has her stretching and giving my softer stems… hoping this next round of cuts will be more successful.

31 Likes

How long do you guys typically flower for? Mine is foxtailing and throwing new pistils right now at day 61.

2 Likes

I had an s1 from csi that I took 15 weeks with some oaxacans just to see how it would do. Just kept flowering and quality seemed to actually get better. very skunky. but ive heard people pull it 8-12 weeks

4 Likes

I’d be looking at 63-70…

Love to see a pic @unomas … she looked good in early flower.

2 Likes

@GCBudz I’ll take some pics tonight…fair warning though…she ain’t pretty :joy:

6 Likes

We call that a stress test. :wink:

4 Likes

Why do they waste their time testing hops viroid. Chem had GPGV from vineyards. Is everything in Cannabis a lie and a hustle?

Boron isn’t… while you’re here, could you please tell us a bit about how cal-mag is a myth, terpenes are fake, and that we’re not getting the most we could out of our plants because we’re not pushing boron enough? I’ve missed it so.

14 Likes