Real Chem 91

Here’s the beast at day 61. Just saw the seed in the third pic. She might of got hit by (Master Kush x Blueberry) pollen on accident :thinking: it’s probably not ripe right? Since it has a green tint to it…

28 Likes

I’m running his back pack right now and they were the fastest seeds I popped all year and they are cranking faster that anything I have.Mr Toads shit is legit.

2 Likes

@unomas she looks like most I see. Not a bad run at all… You’ll learn her soon enough

How’s the trichs look?

3 Likes

Hell yeah @unomas I’d smoke the hell outta that

3 Likes

One look at those leathery, rusty leaves and you know that’s her. Well done, I didn’t know that it branched well like that.

4 Likes

Chem 4 clones available from Chemdog himself today…

Check out smash_hitscannabis on ig Available at the Lee and Holyoke locations today…

6 Likes

Yes great librarian breeder and human.
Yeah he’s my mentor
He’s very knowledgeable and always helps people.

2 Likes

I was gifted a Chem 91 Skunk VA clone recently. So far it’s a very dainty plant. Very healthy but even with silica in her diet her branches are to the thin side. But that aside her stem rub tells me all I need to know, it’s delightful.

26 Likes

Thank you homies :pray:

@GCBudz trichs are mostly cloudy, some amber, and a few clear. Checking again tomorrow night!

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos she does look healthy. You might need more yoyo’s…

Yeah, I stand by the 70 then @unomas

3 Likes

this is exactly what one of my guerilla fume looks like in veg

11 Likes

Success… finally! I had screwed up the original mom pretty bad leading to hard dark woody stems. Several clone runs without much luck led me to try something.

Figured new growth was soft, till it wasn’t. I wasn’t getting tall enough cuts that stayed soft… and which would root.

I put it under a 65w autocob and made her reach. This worked, especially on the smaller new branching. The older harder branches also seemed softer and I’m hopeful of a few more.

I have 4 rooted at day 14, enough for a run. Hoping for a few more to kick around locally as backup.

21 Likes

The real Chem 91 clone only strain is still out there. I grew it a handful of times. Still have some in jars. I wouldn’t mind trying the S1’s though either.

1 Like

Awesome. That looks like her, :grinning:

1 Like

If you ever I mean ever have a problem rooting woody cuts please use this stuff.I dumped out my clonex because of this stuff.The #8 formula can root woodpecker lips together best damn rooting product I’ve ever used.It has no expiration date on it the bottle I used was from the 90s the first time and the shit still worked like the new stuff.Don’t have to refrigerate or any of that shit just dust a cutting stem and pop it in grodan blocks in a humidity dome and you will have roots in 9 days or less

39 Likes

love this thread and now seeing more than a few renditions here that chem lineage dates back to possibly being afghani in origin does warm my heart…I’ve often believed that myth and I think from research I’m sticking to it…Great stories and a wonderful history…!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been having trouble with my Pre 98 Bubba Kush cuts rooting. I ordered some of this today to see if it helps out. Thanks for the recommendation. Great white isn’t cutting it.

3 Likes

I’ll add it to the arsenal.

Does it disolve well for use in an aerocloner?

4 Likes

I haven’t had luck with rooting cuttings with mycorrhiza supplement other that transplant rooted plants with them they do make huge rootballs for me just not root so well not to say that stuff don’t work I had a couple come out but they were few and far in between.With This stuff I like to soak my cuts in plain tap water for two days changing the water keeping them on the same light cycle as they were growing on 18/6 I soak my grodan in 5.5 phed Clonex Root and seedling solution like 15 mil to one liter I think it calls for the solution I will tell you works very well I swear by it I never have yellow cuts ever heating mat is set to 78 pans out to 77 degrees in a humidity dome Aired out for 15 min twice a day.At 7 days I leave it open for 20 min twice a day till they can be left out for an hour or two and they don’t droop you will see the roots by then blowing out all over that block that stuff makes explosive roots.I used to have to take 10 cuts to get 4 now when I take 10 I get 10.I had to just do like 4 cuts now they root every time I do it like this.lots of good shit in it boron all that good stuff

5 Likes

Never dissolved it only dipped the cuts in it at least two node down in the powder and popped it in the treated grodan block.i wouldn’t trust it in an aero I might clog the nozzles in my opinion one more thing to foul the water too.I just really dip with it it’s IBA at a strong concentration the dip should be more than enough

4 Likes