Real Chem 91

Does rootone dissolve enough for your cloner?

2 Likes

There’s a couple kinds. The gel and the cloning solution are different.

2 Likes

Thank You… that’s why I asked. I have a packet of OregonismXL from Roots Organic for sprinkling on the roots once established for transplant.

3 Likes

Not familiar with it.

On suggestion from a bud I ordered Orca, Clonex solution and mist. For my next cloning attempt.

I was using distilled, bit of megacrop and clonex gel dipped and a bit poured into res.

2 Likes

It’s a powder rooting agent also, just less concentrated

2 Likes

I’ve had good luck with VAM from Bio Ag to sprinkle on roots to inoculate.Stuff was making rootballs so big I had to damn near use a crowbar to get them out ended up buying some stuff worked so good the sample lasted me forever.

11 Likes

I’ve seen that product before and wondered how well it works.

2 Likes

Who has the free sample?

2 Likes

I was sent a pack from Peter Cerveri on the Future Cannabis Project for a veterans pack he gave away had a shit ton of seeds and that VAM was In it

4 Likes

Any thing from BioAg in my opinion is a straight up G in my book worth the money there’s a lot of good products in those lines between that and Nectar of the Gods there is a lot of good stuff out there not like it used to be where you had to make a voodoo gumbo and hobble that shit together I’m a giant fan of nectar of the Gods one shot granular that stuff plays nice with other amendments and makes really terpy weed,

6 Likes

They sell a liquid version too

2 Likes

Aloe vera leaf is a great rooting hormone and protects the cutting against mold etc
Just dip the ends in a leaf and let them soak a min or so

8 Likes

Chem 91 week 9

I did notice at least one nanner on the 91

36 Likes

That’s cool, first time I’ve seen purple on the 91.

4 Likes

Peter is a great guy.
I have learned so much watching all 3 of the future cannabis project channels.
There’s so much information.
I sent seeds to give out for vets.
Or any in need.
Lots of great people send in gear.
He sends out vegetable seeds different grow related samples nice mix of strains
He’s Really good people.
Thank you for your service.

My bad all back to chem91

5 Likes

So, that last run of 18 clones… 14 were showing roots. I uppotted the most vigerous… and forgot to plug the cloner back in. 5 remain that may have a chance…

So, it wasn’t my methods that was lacking, it was the woody stems. Making her stretch worked like a charm.

I figured I’d update in the event someone else can use that input.

Tomorrow will be day 10 from flip and the 4th STS treatment. I hope like hell I am successful.

25 Likes

Good luck brother!

2 Likes

Hope the reversal works out great for you.

3 Likes

I have a nice chem 91 going but not sure why I can’t upload a picture

3 Likes

Happy 420 fellow Chemdog lovers…

24 Likes