Real Chem 91

I’d love seeing that chem 4 new line from Greg worked in here at og…heard many good things.

5 Likes

65-70 days

5 Likes

Cut Hut Discord is the best place. Multiple vendors have the 91

8 Likes

Lolol I found a ride from a friend and he gets a mom plant too- OGs are so generous!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some gorilla fume seeds if your offering. Thanks

5 Likes

I’m sure we could work out a mutual trade of some sort. Feel free to pm me.

Edit: I looked at your garden @ShiskaberrySavior It would be my pleasure to have someone of your skill grow my seeds.

I’ll send you the guerilla fume f2 and the chem de la chem cross. I have high hopes for the cross. The CDLC is an amazing cut and it was open pollinate by the GF.

13 Likes

Oregon has a # of chem crosses in clone form. Getting your hands on them is tricky.
I’m running two Wonder Dawgs in The Gauntlet 2023

4 Likes

Day 35 from flip, had a few sacs fall from moving the plant for feeding. Still see zero sign of pollen… the sacs appear dry.

Anyone here successfully reversed their 91 skva cut? Anyone know if this is typical of this cut? Hoping I’m not just wasting time…

6 Likes

I don’t have experience with the the 91 skva cut, but when I did my ABC reversal, I didn’t get a speck of pollen straight from the plant. I had to manually pull pollen sacs off, dry them for a couple days and then grate them in the vicinity of the target plants. Pain in the ass, but it worked (on the second attempt).

My most recent reversal (an ECSD cross) dropped clouds of pollen on its own, almost like a regular male. Why the difference? Who knows.

ETA: that was with STS using pretty much the same protocol.

9 Likes

Good input… i had not read or thought of doing that. It’s worth a shot…

I only have a natural male open pollination notch in my bowl thus far, but i’ll try again soon.

3 Likes

Its definitely been reversed before - just look at CSI humboldts offerings. I havent heard if its easy or tough to reverse though. TK is notoriously challenging to.

5 Likes

I haven’t heard anything on chem91 in terms of difficulty reversing or anything else here. She does run long flower. 70-77 I think. I’ve not grown her myself yet. But what I have seen is a ton of full blown males in CSI’s chem91 s1’s. Like 3-6 full blown males per pack and at least 6 packs. That’s either 100% contamination, or that chem91 cut is a herm herself. Like she’s half male. Haven’t really seen another reversal pull out so many full blown males.

7 Likes

I would try sending a message. He wouldn’t accept my request at first because my account has no posts and looks like a ghost account lol

3 Likes

This is from today, at the Holyoke, MA location of Canna Provisions. They do 4” rooted clones:

They also do the Chem 4 and a few others from Chemdog’s collection:

11 Likes

There ya go… I wondered what price point they would put on it.

4 Likes

Good point there… @ramblinrose

That’s new info to me @HolyAngel appreciate the heads up.

I do know to look for a stray nanner late, but I believe they may be sterile like they say the D cut is.

Guess I’ll have to be extra careful with her, pass her around a bit for backup. She’s out now so I don’t think I’d be pissing anyone off.

8 Likes

Had some herms in the ~50 I popped from csi before, but never full males. Might be a contaminated batch, who knows 🤷

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Interesting. I’ve seen at least 5 separate people show full blown males from those Chem91 S1 packs. Not a single hair on them.

9 Likes

A friend of mine got a blue dream clone from there that tested positive for hop latent viroid. After his initial purchase he asked canna provisions if they tested any of the clones they sell. They read his message but never responded.
So he decided to do his own test and it popped positive. Just something people should consider

9 Likes

I pulled the STS treated Chem 91 from the tent. I’ll give her another attempt soon.

14 Likes