Recipes required urgently to avoid a family member dying

We got hammered by the media for ages. Fuck mate I go to b and q now for bits of tools. I see posters on the wall. Saying jack says "stop. Pause. Look. Listen. A campaign started by the mother that disowned the same son for being gay.

Not feeling particularly tip top today. But duty calls for brothers in need.

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss too mate fuk em ur a stand up guy it seems to me and thereā€™s nowt wrong with the right folk brutha. The pain never goes away we just learn to live with it.i was unfortunately jailed for fighting in 2000 until August 2003 I got out and was told my mum was really ill with COPD I went to hospital to c her and was told she would be sent home the filling day . I went to my dads the day after only to be told that she ad died that same night fuckin hell my world fell apart I couldnā€™t believe I lost mi mam itā€™s a raw unrelenting hurt so to everybody thatā€™s lost someone big love to u all my bruthaā€™s an sisters STONKIE

3 Likes

Never met u yet pate but Iā€™m usually a good judge of character an u seem spot on to me gezzer in fact I can c us becoming great mates u seem to have the same values as I . I mean family is not just blood bro and Iā€™d just like to say thank u Jack for helping everyone u av mate weā€™ll all meet again someday peace :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you bro. I appreciate it. He did a lot of good in passing. Majorly proud of him. Would urge everyone and anyone to become an organ donor.
Sorry for the loss of your mum brother

4 Likes

Thanks man itā€™s just nice sometimes to go art wi dog and sit and talk t her whenever I need to it may sound daft but it really does help to sit in a seemly right setting and remember all the good times . I no itā€™s fucking hard living our lives without them but they c how we r :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:there probably sat laughing at us bro

2 Likes

:100: brother. I still talk to him too all the time.

Absolutely exhausted. Boiling and successful.

Iā€™ll report back soon

2 Likes

Photo barrage to give you a clue of the days events. Had a nice day/chat/smoke with brother @Herbie whilst we put these bits of medication together. 3.9g of oil. (Has gone to herb for his cousin) thereā€™s a gram or so that my Mrs is having for her fibromyalgia. And a friend of mine has asked if I can sort his grandma some for arthritis. So he has 2ml (3/1 coconut oil/cannabis oil) as she isnā€™t a smoker.

Also sent the 1oz/500g cannabutter with Herbie to make some edibles for in between doses for his cousin.
Iā€™d say thatā€™s not a bad day all round.

Can we get messages of get well soon from OG members below for herb to pass on whilst his cousin is making a recovery. Let him know we support him all the way

8 Likes

I have huge respect for those who risk potential legal problems to help those in need. Best wishes to herb and his cousin, i sincerely hope you can supply some relief for the poor guy. Nothing worse than watching someone you care about in serious pain. My partner grows her own medicine nowadays and i could not be more proud of her but just half an hour ago i had my old man on the phone in serious discomfort because of arthritis. We have potent cannabutter vanilla cookies in a jar here but his current wife is a problem. We donā€™t feel safe giving him anything illegal because of her. Donā€™t know how long itā€™ll take but things have to change around here eh. Respect the Herb :thumbsup:

5 Likes

My Mrs sampled some of the oil last night. it got her majorly high but I donā€™t think c99 is the best for pain relief. Certainly picked her mood and general demeanor up a bit though. Doing another batch with some ssdd trim soon. (Not today kinda soon though) but going to use isopropyl alcohol. May keep a touch back for a tincture too. Spyrytus rektykofany tincture should be the way for my own cheeky dosing. Making sure I have a good full day though. about 7 hours. 3oz of popcorn nugs/trim. 3/4l of acetone from the oilā€¦took about 5 hours to make and 2 hours or something for the butter. Street value of yesterdayā€™s donations. About Ā£500. Helping friends in needā€¦ priceless

3 Likes

I do 7 grams decarbed herb to 1 stick of butter in the crock pot on low for about 8 hours. I also have about an inch of water in the crock pot too. Strain finished product through a cheesecloth and refrigerate. Best of wishes to you.

3 Likes

I decarb the herb in the oven at 240f for 30-40 mins.

4 Likes

That was a long day @anon58740919, Im sorry I wasnā€™t the best company while working away in the hot shed, but I had been on my feet for many hours by the time I arrived at yours. I last woke up at 1800hrs on Wednesday evening. I finally got to bed at 2200hrs last night (Friday) and slept for 5 hours solid. Was the headache from fatigue or acetone, how was your mates head after using the blue hygiene dust masks as respirator lol :laughing:

In hindsight we should have done the acetone first, then made the butter while the acetone was evaporating, even though I had a respirator on my head was banging when I got home last night, may be been awake for too many hours in the heat didnt help.

Any way after a good nights rest 5 hrs lol an update.

We have found a hospital room thats suitable, he has now made the conscious choice to have treatment and stop drinking. Its not going to be a quick fix, weeks or months in hospital.

The butter is going to be perfect for my auntie to make him cookies, and the oil will do its job perfectly if it lifts moods and demeanor. I have the final little prep bit to do with the oil adding the coconut stuff.

@anon58740919 did you add that for your Mrs to try ?

I will be taking this over for him today once I have done the final addition of the coconut.

I am exceptionally grateful for your help @anon58740919 (& MRS Cola please pass on my thanks) and everyone else for your kind thoughts and words.

Many many thanks everyone, :+1::muscle: :sunglasses:

Kindest regards Herbie and family.:wink:

PS @anon58740919 Your genorsity and help in my hour of need has not gone un-noticed by me, even though I may be very quiet, I think many OGers here will also be able to let you know that this type of humanity and generosity of both your time and materials and risk will be repaid in kind, and more ways than one for you :wink: Thank You from HERBIE

7 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome brother herb. It wasnā€™t to be noticed I was posting. Itā€™s more to highlight. That a little of your excess can do more good helping others than it can sat in your freezer.

Butā€¦I am going to revel in the fact I got to make medicine for a doctor.

I did add a bit of coconut oil for the Mrs too. Only way you can get it in a syringe/vial really. Not tested it myself but the Mrs said itā€™s very palatable. Keep us updated with his progress. And the Mrs says youā€™re most welcome anytime.

PS my mate had a bad day after no respirator but he was warned :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I should have brought my old faithfulls for cleaning in the acetone, Fiskar soft grip hash handles :joy:

:astonished: :joy: :laughing:

5 Likes

@Herbie hey mate I hope ur cuz gets better soon mate so sorry to hear heā€™s Iā€™ll all the best Herbie :pray::+1:

3 Likes

Well kind folks here on OG, bad news for me and family I am afraid.

Palliative care plan is in place and he returns home to die. ( 2-8 weeks)

If I am a bit off kilter or any weird remarks for the next few weeks I apologise in advance, I may be quiet or abrupt with people. I am going to be very tired anyway thats for sure burning my candle at both ends of the wick. Doing a lot of traveling back and forth as we live 70 miles away from each other my cousin and I who is only in his 30s bless.

Many thanks to you all, and words canā€™t describe the appreciation I have for the generosity from @anon58740919.

Over and out on the subject for me now, I am going to deal with what comes, now and next for my family. :astonished:

Sincerely my kindest regards to everyone,

Herbie :wink:

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that I donā€™t know what to say other than with all the love and support you have been giving him along with the ā€œmedicineā€ hopefully it will help at least help in the pain and suffering he is enduring. My best wishes and heart go out to him, you and the rest of his family
Stay strong

2 Likes

Sending all my prayers @Herbie

99%

2 Likes

Just an update and thank you for all your kind words and prayers etc.

My cousin died at home in the early hours of Saturday morning 9th June.

Kindest regards,

Herbie.

3 Likes

I am so sorry @Herbie.

May he rest in peace.

99%

3 Likes