Recommendation on portable concentrate vape

Awesome that’s what I needed to know :+1:

I have an airizer solo 2 for flower, but honestly i think vaping flower is meh. Its never given me the full bodied buzz that smoking seems to give.

4 Likes

I might look for a used puffco. The flavor out of those things is unreal. I wish i still worked for the grow op. We got pretty good discounts on gear.

1 Like

Just watched a review for the core 2.0. That is exactly what im looking for. Thanks for the recommendation. I think this is what im going to go with

2 Likes

Hands down the Mighty+ is the way to go. I have one as well, and it cannot be rivaled for portability and how amazing it works.

Edit - TBH, not sure how well it would work for concentrates…but it’s pretty epic. I’d been on the fence quitting smoking recently and I’m done with the combustion smoking, moving to vape. Is it my favorite? I’m learning to enjoy it more, but it’s different. Not different bad, just different.

2 Likes

Be very careful. One puff on a vape pen is the equivalent of 4-5 puffs of flower. With dab, you can do the equivalent of an entire joint in 2-3 hits.

1 Like

Mighty concentrate pads get the job done, but I think you could do better. Kinda mucks up the chamber.

Divine Tribe atomizer is decent for the price, especially if you already have a vape mod.

3 Likes

It’s “fuck combustion” dot com

I found out about divine tribe there.

1 Like

I use one of these, all I do is carts
Tronian Tautron 510-Thread Battery for Oil Cartridges | TVape USA
I also use a couple Stick batteries

How many sessions can you get out of a dosing capsule? Curious about the Mighty+

I have a Volcano Hybrid that I use dosing caps with and get two bags out of one cap…enough to get me where I wanna be most of the time.

2 Likes

Haha - Well, I vape only till I get the burnt popcorn flavor. I vape at 180⁰ c (356 degrees Fahrenheit) almost exclusively because that’s where you get the flavor at. Usually 2 to 3 really decent pulls from a dosing capsule.

I use the dosing capsule filler, around 5.5 grams I’ve found to be a sweet spot. 40 capsules filled each time at 0.1375g per capsule.

A lot of folks vape it till the abv is black, I can’t go there.

Orange cat for color scale :rofl::joy::wink::yum:

8 Likes

I absolutely love that site :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Zero issues and the Xrays are clean.

1 Like

I 2nd @ReikoX with the Huni Badger if you want a simple quick device to really “get you there”. It’s extremely portable and really packs a punch when you need it.

2 Likes

I have been smoking wax/hash/concentrate for about 8 years or so now,and I have pretty much purchased every different dabbing rig you can imagine.
Hands down puffco peak is one of the best purchases I have ever made.
You will not be disappointed.
Worth every single penny and it was very hard for me to fish out the cash.
I bought my piece over 2 years ago and it is hitting better and harder then ever.

2 Likes

I have her charging atm :wink: :wink:

I could have swore I saw these puffcos for about $250 now…
But I’m not 100%

2 Likes

Man you really got me considering it. This new limted edition one looks sooooo sick.

2 Likes

This rig is so easy to clean and maintain.
Battery last pretty descent amount of hits and some and the taste is top notch.
I’m a bit reserved with what I spend my cash on and like i stated above it definitely has been worth the Bucks$$

2 Likes

The Puffco Proxy hits like a mule, hits clean , will hold a huge amount , very easy to clean .

It also has a stupid little battery that constantly needs to be charged . For solo single use 2 to 3 times a day it’s fine . Other than that I just use my PCKT2 and carts. Had I done the PCKT2 and homemade rosin carts first I’d never have bought the Puffco

JMHO

1 Like

I put my iso oil in one of these

1 Like