Recommendation on portable concentrate vape

For portable: Yocan Regen or Evolve Plus. The atomizers are cheap and last a long time and there are different kinds to choose from.

For at home: Mingvape Luxo. Some people will say it’s a rip-off of the Puffco Peak Pro, but they are from the same manufacturer in China, hence the similarities. It’s a fraction of the cost from AliExpress (around $100). I use a Puffco Peak Pro atomizer in mine and it works great.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about getting a Mighty, not the plus version , just the Mighty - i believe i can get one for £200 or less , have any of you tried the Mighty .?
Any info appreciated.
:facepunch: thanks.
Gaz

I own one of these myself. They don’t really vaporize as they combust/burn. It’s handy as hell for a quick top up while out and about. :+1::v:

1 Like

Absolutely solid unit. I’ve had two now. Currently, the one I have is brand new with less than 10 hours of use, in a closet! Nice lime green color one. I’ll never use it again (lungs just can’t go there). :joy::rofl:

1 Like

They work and are idjit proof however the vapor quality is dry and raspy.
Vaper quality is much improved with most 510 based units ime.

Divine Tribe has the Lightning Pen now, small and portable. Going to pick one up once they’re available in Canada.

https://ineedhemp.com/product/lightning-pen-stainless-steel-diffuser-for-concentrates/

1 Like

Puffco Peak Pro with 3D chamber will always be my favorite. Proxy is great too just wish it had more battery life. Huni badger is gonna be the most convenient on the go in any situation though. No q tips and iso, also has a little compartment in the cap you can keep oil in.

1 Like

Yea , you’re right. More of a burn than a vape. But damn it kicks you in the ass lol

1 Like

Just ordered it, hopefully it’s good! I’ll post a review when I receive it

anyone have any recs for something to use to vape bubble? ideally something portable. I have fallen in love with HTFSE carts, and would love something as easy for using with my bubble.