Reefer’s Ongoing Auto Growganza

A few shots of the system and the clones from the lollipopping. I’m surprised more people don’t play around with auto clones, it’s been a good learning experience. Also haven’t noticed much difference between using rooting gel or not

6 Likes

A frosty northern lights, a big ole amnesia, and the coco white widow in full bloom. Second shot has Watermellon skittlez and DSD.

12 Likes

Alright, going to post a bunch of shots from two weeks ago, and then we’ll get to the good stuff!
1: Left to right, a white widow 2 weeks younger than the rest, fast amnesia, Barney’s DSD, all autos.

Then some shots of them getting into flower, some colors from watermelon skittles and flower as well as dad flower and my 2-3 week old clones roots

9 Likes

Looking spectacular Reefer!

3 Likes

Watermelon skittles in full flower, northern lights (damn she’s gooey), and some of the WW coco, and the faster smaller amnesia being encroached upon by DSD (left), and White Widow (right)

9 Likes

Thank brutha! :smiley:

4 Likes

Last flashbacks, then it’s time to get caught up! Stem on the smaller amnesia and some DSD buds ready to take off

7 Likes

You certainly got some bushy plants there and stacked to the gunnels, impressive growing man :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, some updates pics later!

4 Likes

Backside of the watermelon skittles

A week later, and about a week ago… lone wolf Amnesia getting unruly. Any guesses as to what she’ll yield, she’s about 4 feet when she isn’t struggling with her fat buds.

Clone garden update

Watermelon skittles half plant view

DSD This is only a half view, she’s nearly 4 feet wide, was lollipopped and had heavy defoliation throughout the grow. You’d never know it…

White widow double top update, only half of her, the other beefier half is on the other side of the vent system. Her sister that was topped once and is a different phenotype is front right

Closest yield weight guess on these gets a free 10 pack of S1, R1, or F1 auto seeds from these four monster yielding mommas. Assuming I get pollen soon! I will get you a pack of something fun at a later date if I don’t.

12 Likes

Total yield for all the WW? 22oz.

I should probably clarify… 2 week Dry Yield for each of the following in grams… Copy and paste below. Remember, these are all autos.

ILGM White Widow (just the big one):
Barney’s Do Si Dos:
Barney’s Watermelon Zkittlez:
Seedsman Amnesia (just the big one):
Combined weight of all 4:

All you have to do to be eligible is to follow my grow and be the closest guess in this thread. You can edit your total up until the day I cut, which I’ll announce here at least a day in advance, but it’s coming quick so get those first guesses in!

And sorry, let’s make it a 5 pack, but I’ll get you 10 seeds if I get more than 20 beans.

One winner per plant, and a bonus pack for whoever guesses total weight correctly. If I don’t get pollen in time I’ll get you packs from my next grow which will be a planned seed run and include Mephisto genetics. Lastly, if you don’t want to wait or are a strictly photo person I’ll probably be able to accommodate something photo, but I do prefer winners to be people who actually grow or want to grow autos.

I will post official pics of each clearly labeled later today so there’s no confusion.

8 Likes

First official pic of amnesia for the contest. That’s a 2x4 for perspective

12 Likes

Back right (center) is an update and the white widow for the contest

11 Likes

Watermelon skittles update and contest plant front center and left, and right? lol

10 Likes

Another of watermelon skittles with a greener skittles for comparison

12 Likes

Final contest plant, Do Si Dos, it’s the big one…

13 Likes

nice work! Don’t do well with guessing yields, but am tuned in to watch this go down. Those are some really amazing looking autos! Well done!

6 Likes

Holy crap dude! What a bunch of monsters! Really nice work :star_struck::raised_hands:

I am not good at guessing games but I’m gonna throw some numbers out for fun.

ILGM White Widow (just the big one): 96g
Barney’s Do Si Dos: 106g
Barney’s Watermelon Zkittlez: 100g
Seedsman Amnesia (just the big one): 92g
Combined weight of all 4: 396g :facepunch:

6 Likes

Many thanks!

3 Likes