Regional Strains

Indeed he does, I’m snagging some of his Deathstarosa F2s. He said it’s one of his big yielders.

3 Likes

Kush pairing ? I’ve bred some kush plants in my time if that’s what your asking , ironically I have not crossed to many things to blue dream but I have seen somebody self chem 91 onto her with fantastic results found in the s1s

1 Like

Yes…ha, not a cross but a hash pairing blue dream with what else in my hash? Specifically Kush If it is actually relevant.:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

New England is Sour Diesel Land.

4 Likes

No particular strain but rather a variety of landrace sativas that were available by the season from different regions in the :india: sub-continet…
Unfortunately most would be harvested prematurely and the farmers don’t really care about drying and curing rightly. No bag appeal whatsoever. Often it would be smelling of mold. Until the late 2000s the stuff was really good. Any after that was beginning to get bad. Now I feel sad for those that score locally. :pensive:
The day I harvested my own from seed totally changed everything I knew about the plant and its real potential!
And every other plant I grew after that she continues to amaze and teach me more…
Have a wonderful day everyone! :herb::alien::green_heart:

4 Likes

Juat lost 25 Molokai Frost seeds and a pack of kona gold trying to send them to Hawaii. Package had tracking # too. It evaporated.
Locally we had White Widow, sour d, Blueberry and Northern lights hybrids.
Durban, Afghan and Mexican were popular too.
Lots of Beaster Buds too that likely were m39.

3 Likes

Growing up in the 90s/early 00s in the Philly area it was mostly Mexi brick, but if you wanted the good stuff everyone called it “dro” , short for hydro haha. I remember green crack and sour diesel coming through.

3 Likes

Northern Lights was ALWAYS here when I was young. Like everyone had NL no joke, and Canadian Skunk those two were all I knew in flower form for years and years as most of the product was oil, honey :honey_pot: was my favourite and I used to hoard it like it was platinum. Then I found bubble hash……

4 Likes

In my youth only known names were orange bud and other stuff out of the Coffeeshops in the Netherlands. Actually when I grew the first 2 batches it was the first real good weed with known name lol (euforia, Jack herer) sometimes we had white widdow though

1 Like

I’m from Ohio and the strain is just deathstar. It is one of the only strains I’ve ever heard of that was bread in Ohio. Its 100% a black market here so cuts are near impossible to come by.

2 Likes

That’s a heartbreaker

1 Like

looks right to me with those deeply creased veins in the leaves.
Hope it turns out well.

1 Like

The purple stripes and thinner fan blades give me a lot of hope, all I have seen the last several years are blueberry plants with very thick small round indica style leaf that smell good but lack in potency or flavor. The one good blueberry I’ve grown looked like this plant and elemental wellness has been around a long time. They are still making there own clones in house so it’s from mothers they have kept not some random clone supplier :grin:
The chem d I got from them so far looks legit , it has the identical leaf structure as what the chem family shows pictures of, it’s hard to tell anything from a pic but it’s good that they look identical vs some drastic difference, it’s gives me hope.

2 Likes

oh dude, im almost certain that its going to be the same cut then.

if youre just generally interested in growing a similar kush (ish) plants, i have some freebie seeds for you that would be in the same theme (easy trim kush cut). check out my listing. the g33 x g33 seeds have been turning out really fire and has that structure

if you want the legit cut, i cant vouch for any legit vendors specifically but strainly folks do ship.

I know the Mid-Michigan Pinconning Paralyzer was one I wish was still around. The late 80’s early 90’s, I would drive to Standish, load the truck up, and pray I made it home without getting pulled over, then had to listen to the ex wife bitch for weeks about the smell. She quit bitching once I handed her 10-15k in cash so she could go shopping and buy her kids the latest trendy clothes and whatever so they could be “cool”
Supposedly some facility says they “have” the original PP from old seeds, but I won’t believe it until I see it and smoke it firsthand.

5 Likes

@Kgrim Did you know Frog?

No, I didn’t know Frog. I got it from my moms ex boyfriends brother, “Uncle Ed” lived on 23 just outside of town. The family lived there since the 50’s, and Uncle Ed knew a shitload of people up that way.
I didn’t spend a whole lot of time in the area, lived in Saginaw, and Uncle Ed would call at harvest time, then I’d make the trip to the farm to load up and make the trip back.

1 Like

Same same you could call it rat shit skunkamillion…didntbreally care back in the day long as it got you rostified :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey man I would love to hear more about this blueberry you’re referring to. My brother and I used to find some couple decades ago and like you mentioned strong blueberry terps from the bag and taste. Man it was incredible

2 Likes

Unless you were around my part of central Ontario in the late 90s, it’s probably not the same cut. This one was found from seed by a local and was horded by him till his untimely death in an automobile accident. It didn’t get out until his family was requested by the authorities to break down and clean up his grow. A few snips got snucked out, as the officers at the scene weren’t paying close attention but I was never able to negotiate for one.(And I tried many times!)
:v::canada:

2 Likes