Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

That would be great, but a lot of work, can’t be cheap posting clones though, need a fast delivery as well.

4 Likes

The three backup DS seedlings,two looking phenomenal and am praying for straight males baby !,the smallest will not be taking up any more time/energy,has to go ,even though the performance is probably in direct relation to the pot/container size and drainage capabilities,as these genetics are on point so far,and have heard great things about this actual line !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

3 Likes

Good day all !
Hope and pray all is well !
I’m very hopeful that one of these new seedlings are a male ,I do believe one is showing early as a female (honest opinion no real obvious development yet)
I’ve have two tiny male Jelly Pie male cuttings rooting in the flower room for now,slowed the male flower production down, I did transplant the God Bud xRare Dankness male as well into a pot,to bring in from the garden/outdoors ! And introduced him to the girls ,I feel a need to see what he’s got !(had cut him back tremendously , before he showed), and am very excited to harvest some pollen from the male Skunk 91,will be definitely hitting the original HC of DS ! And I have a female Skunk 91 in flower as we speak,she’s not liking the super cold root zone , during lights out, looking for a way to hold the heat throughout their night time,work in progress,hehe !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

2 Likes

Left FR#9 DS, right FR#6 DS seedlings taproot intact ,clones of each are coming into their own !

Both are best vigor out of all,fresh fruity and deliciously herbaceous!

And I thought I would throw in a pic of a FR#6 cutting I just put into the flower room last night for lights out, right next to the BDxJS cutting,both have very cold root zones and are praying at lights on already! Cheers

I feel as though I have the ultimate female selections locked down as well as I can ,I’m just on hold for the DS male ,males of DS for whatever reason are far and few between, However once found they tend to be short and squat and fill out robustly and am very hopeful to find one in good time ,I’m really leaning towards using the original Skunk 91 male that I originally cracked at the start of this original thread ! Feedback please, @craigson15 would appreciate your thoughts ,I will be hitting the new Skunk 91 female with that same original Skunk 91 pollen for a f3 hit,small amount ,I don’t think I have any more cuts of that exact male ,am planning to start streamlining the stable to the bare necessities,best regards !

6 Likes

Whoo Hoo ! I’ve got a bad ass DS male ! Will return with pics ! One of the new seedlings !
Jelly pie males are out of there,the GBxRD male isn’t even close to maturity at the moment, Cheers

4 Likes

9 Likes

Org. Skunk 91 male !

Planning to use for a small batch of f3 beans,I do have a female in flower,23 days in atm
He’s really endured quite a bit neglect and mis handling as any male should be able to ,and has proven to be totally durable !

Also planning to hit the house cut of Dank thats seen everything he has and absolutely loved and thrived in conditions that would easily kill quite a few others, imho
Peace

9 Likes

DS 1 of 3 ,of the newest seedlings,female !

Beautiful and well structured

8 Likes

Skunk 91,23 days in flower

Definitely skunky, definitely chemmy,it’s crazy as we should all know it was not the real Chem 91

I haven’t been able to get a heat source to the root zones yet ,and that’s my guess as to the droopy nature to some

8 Likes

I don’t think that I mentioned the DS seedling labeled FR#8 is no longer, did not make the grade,was a female

3 Likes

FR#7

Fruity Blueberry ! Very refreshing ! A blueberry male to match would be great !

I would love to get that from the newly appointed stud ! From which I did pull a lower for a cutting,to re-veg and root ! peace

8 Likes

DS male

For the last two days I’ve been pulling the male out of the flower room,I do believe I need to control the pollen somewhat , and need a male flower room as soon as possible ! Peace and love yeah

7 Likes

DSHC

30 days in !

10 Likes

Wow!!! Nice frost, especially for 30 days, that’s pretty crazy

2 Likes

Yeah ,I am very excited ! It is a rather old cutting,may have been re-vegged ,yes I believe she was ! I brought this one in , re-vegged and is the mother of about half a dozen cuttings.! Glad you stopped in brother !
Peace and love !
Also I might add the cuttings are just as vigorous as they originally were,and I guess that is the point of, putting a mother right into the earth for a season ! As a rejuvenation tool,for lack of a proper term

3 Likes

Would like to hear any thoughts on the pollen quality in regards to time of use
I have heard talk, possibly read somewhere that the earlier the pollen, better the odds of male progeny,mid or when he starts to really dump would be a little more even male to female ratio in the offspring ,and super late near the end of his life more female to males in progeny,
Kind of a fun experiment,not sure if I can contain him, or myself for that matter hehe,as he’s starting to open a few and I have seen some super fine pollen (He’s by himself atm)
I’ve always subscribed to the idea that male or females had to do with their environmental pressures around the seedling and then itself decides what Is best and develops accordingly,idk for sure,but I’ve been getting an insane amount of females and I’m not that good, love hear some thoughts, peace and love all !
Overgrow !

4 Likes

Left to right
DSHC ,FR6 , FR7 ,FR9
They all root beautifully ! An absolute treat to clone !
Peace and love yeah !

9 Likes

Really healthy looking clones man, they look more like seedlings, being so perfect looking.

Never thought of them being able to do that, but for something that can change sex, I think it could be a possibility. What do you think would make them express themselves either way. Maybe having a male in the tent promotes more female seedlings.

3 Likes

Yall hear lots a stuff but aint none of them claims ring true just guesses. Aint no prooven link betwixt ne methods err tekneeks 2 change M F ratio beside reversin 1 parent

100000x more important is yer dudes frost terps structure resistince n what he past to his kids which u wont no till u grow lots a them

Use yer pollens quick when it drops if yaint gonna store it, n apply 2 the moms from their day 21 n 28 fer best results

Lookin good in hurrr! Gots me some danks from useful

6 Likes

Awesome @Shadey ! Thanks,those little clones are packing some vigor! And they are f2 s , can’t imagine how the the f1’s put out ? Must a been Dynamite outa the gate !
And in regards to the seedlings ability to decide,I think,I remember reading a germination instruction sheet back in the nineties,that would have been from Marc Emery seeds ,in the old Canada Cannabis days , not every time but maybe on the third or fourth order,so in the later part of the time,that they were an option for me hehe,
From what I remember from them and possibly two other unrelated articles,(possible, Ed Rosenthal, early book) ,and one other place that i may have purchased seeds from
Lots of nitrogen,bluer light spectrum,colder temps, sounds like the perfect spring morning (?) Is how I think about it, anything that can stress a plant may force it to be male, with in the first week or two at least, and yes a healthy grow room with at least one male cut or plant,as I feel like it can sense it’s surroundings more than we can even fathom (?) Just my own perception, although lately everything I thought I knew…haha it’s a beautiful thing to find a way that you enjoy to nurture you beauties ! Ya It even sounds silly once typed out hehe!
Peace and love brother!
Overgrow !
Edit,I almost forgot,one of the most important when praying for female(s) from a regular seed pack is soil at least the depth of a full (3/4-7/8) Solo cup ! So anything that stops a taproot before that depth can force it to be a male ! Hehe imho!
Cheers !

4 Likes