Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

And their are other theories,like the time of pollen caught from the male ,in relation to his flower cycle,I wish I knew how I got so many beautiful females out from these Dank Sinatra seeds, whatever the breeder did ,however it played out , I really hope their isn’t some sad mofo (or a bunch), sitting somewhere thinking WTF (?)! All males
Hehe all theories, peace and love!

4 Likes

Some poor barstard is sitting with a tent full of male DS going fuck my luck :rofl:

5 Likes

Hell yeah brother! And thank you for your time ! I will do my best to jot down every thing I can think of about males , should be a great habit to encourage
Peace and love yeah !

2 Likes

So please correct me if I am wrong,the lights cycle was changed on the first of Sept for most of the female Dank Sinatra and one female Skunk 91 ,so if the only started to show sex on the 12-15th ,so subtract from total days (35) , would make them 20-23 days of actual flower time (?) And should be right on the money
Females hit with Dank Sinatra pollen:
FR4 (DSHC) ,FR5 DS from earlier run(DS 1), FR6 ! A Monster,FR7 cutting leaves are massive Indica ,FR9 another monster (longest intermodal length), plus two other earlier cuts that were brought back in,all are heavily hashy smelling, with a range of fruit flavors/aroma, from citrus to berries,I will have more detailed information and I will get some opinions!
As well as a Black Domina x Jungle Spice branch,a gg4xzkittlez2 cutting,an Omar Sharif cutting,I hit both Sunshine Daydream plants( insane fermented fruit smells ,one is berries and cream ! the other is fermented grape wine gums baby!, some of the most intense odor ever !(for me),i generally hit a branch or two of each!
Peace and love all
Overgrow!

4 Likes

DSHC,cut from the re-vegged, transplant from outside, original DS female , such explosive growth !it roots faster and out grows a few of the others,I really wouldn’t believe that it has gone thru what it has !

I believe , it was putting it outside to dig in ,and stretch out,roots and a above ground ! It really is the best results, better than I thought possible!
Peace and love all !

4 Likes

A couple pics of how I handled the Dank Sinatra pollen

Hoping that there isn’t too many strays!

The last picture is my Sunshine Daydream ,the pheno with absolute dynamite Terps ! This is over the top Strawberries/Cherries fermented with a unctuous creamy,rich smells absolutely mouth watering, makes me automatically start slobbering and salivating ! Boom ! The other one also hit with DS pollen,is even more desirable to me at least, fermented grape wine gums baby ! Both so sweet they will rot your teeth ! Just from walking into the room! I may have to switch gears once the dust,well pollen settles,must do smoke and high (quality of high/and type of medical benefits !) Report before I get too excited, to me it must have the complex high with extreme pain relieving ability,plus need some mental health meds as well ! Have heard great things,and we will see !
Peace and love all !
And I have at least two beautiful cuts of each ! I am really hoping she smokes out good baby !

6 Likes

They sound great man. Happy testing :yum:

1 Like

DS seedling FR 6

Anyone care to offer an guidance on defoliation ? Does she really need it ?
Peace and love yeah !

4 Likes

I defoliate usually only with heavily leaved plants, or I am worried about pm, so long as they can get air movement and light down to the lower buds after stretching, I leave them alone.

Although that plant has some big arsed leaves for a seedling lol.

4 Likes

Hell yeah brother ! I can’t wait to run some clones with some solid veg time in ! Whoo hoo ! These are so explosive ! Yeah !

1 Like

Was looking at this beauty today !DS cutting

FR7 female smells so delicious in flower ! Fruity/berry /grapey ,very light on the hashy smells.i do think I stretched her with florescent lights earlier on and intermodal spacing gets tight as soon as she gets the light she requires , also should note has the widest leave structure of all DS cultivars and believe she has the ability to stack right tight in proper environment,she a beauty,also may be the only one with a feeding sensitivity (further testing required)
I do think she’s ready for a bigger pot ,hehe ,Ive noticed that these DS seedlings/cuttings are extremely responsive,in regards to the potential environment,they almost seamlessly adapt and grow accordingly to whatever I throw at them,they get moved around throughout the day depending on their condition, anything that looks disturbed/distressed gets a seat by the window for some healing Sunshine (always loved that exchange! sunshine for trichomes !),and a little warmer rootzone
Peace and love !
Overgrow !
I can see where they had florescent lights, a halide ,and today some Sun !

7 Likes

Environmental conditions could play a part. Three sex of alligator eggs is determined by the temp they incubate at and since cannabis can change sex to propagate and live on so it is very possible

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you !

Good day all ! I really have such a beautiful range of smells and structure ,I am very grateful for all different phenotypes ! Everything from fruit and berries to gasoline,diesel and on FR7 I got heavy crude oil smells on top ,but the one that really has my attention this morning is a DS cutting that I brought inside,I took an extra cutting and unwittingly put both in the flower room! The issue I have is that it smells like fruit loops ! Intense Candy Sweet , fruit loops !I will have to re-veg once seeds are finished , being an f2 I don’t know what the odds would be of finding it again ,with that beautiful structure in tact
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

4 Likes

DSHC looking ready to flower !

Also noticed a call/mag sign on a leaf or two,did a foliar blast,warm water,2 mls of calmag and 2mls of superthrive,and into the flower room !
Peace and love

4 Likes

Dank sanatra(s) have Jamaican colored pistios.

3 Likes

DS cuttings aka FR7 ! Twin (technically twins) cuts into the flower room today !I believe the original seedling that is now pollenated ,was stunted a touch and these need to be on their own !
Peace and love all !

7 Likes

Awesome brother, any idea from which parent ? LA Affie or the 88g13hp ?
Peace and love !

LA Affie peace and love.

3 Likes

Yes, that LA Affie must of been something special ! I am really loving the variation in the f2s although I’m not experienced at either one hehe,I’m looking to really explore this incredible cross !
Cheers ! Thank you for the info !

1 Like