Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

DS sister cuts ! Haha wtf? Twin cuts (?) Affectionately (by me) known as FR9 hehe

These do need to be dipped,I’m not winning this battle at all ! I may need a quarantine flower room and let the ones late in flower finish,have been harrassing them with daily cold water sprays,once in flower I do not want to contaminate the medication,as I can wash the bud before I dry them ,I’m not giving up on the run,it’s all personal and for seeds !
In need of bigger containers and room in the flower room ,well ,I’m feeling the squeeze,I need some lights ,well equipment,and am working on it,not even sure exactly what I’m after,hehe , I may cut my veg area right down to essentials,and commandeer my other 400mh for the bud room,
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

6 Likes

This little fella is making me a little nervous,
This is my only shot at holding this male !

The roots are a great sign,what worries me,is that if the existing pollen sacks open,does that end his life cycle? Rather than pulling them off,I’m going to wait it out,hope for the best !
Peace and love !

3 Likes

If it has roots it will reveg might look silly for a while but it will grow out of it .

4 Likes

Sweet, will be sure to take an extra cut before flower ! I don’t think any pollen took,will get another chance with all but one of the phenos !
Peace and love all !
PS
I will however attempt to re-veg if she smokes as fine as she looks, extreme resin coverage on beautiful little popcorn buds ! (Is the fruit loops pheno !)

2 Likes

DSHC
Last night

I did find mold ,and removed all of the dis-colored ,moldy flowers , circulation issue,and some overcrowding
Peace and love all !(52 days since flip)
Citrus, berries,hashy, absolutely solid in flower !

5 Likes

This one seems to have it all ! FR6 ! Going to be so nice to taste once ready !

Was seriously stunted and pulled through, with unbelievable vigor intact ! Survived extreme hardships that whiped out most of my seedlings ! Hope she’s potent AF !

6 Likes

He’s coming around
Peace

2 Likes

FR6 ,the only 3g grow bag ,and it shows !

5 Likes

FR4

Found a couple spots of bud rot, however I am running other cuts through the flower room for an honest review,this cutting was dense with reveg mutant growth
Peace and love

3 Likes

FR9 , 2 gal grow bag , absolute minimum size that I should run

36 hours of darkness ,no fade really, could probably go a few more days to a week,sure like to take her that long
FR7 was chopped yesterday,was stunted. I do have another cutting or two back in flower,I think a couple of everything ! Won’t really know much until smoking,it’s going to be so nice to have some homegrown medication !
Peace and love,
Ps I also have the newest female DS in the flower room as well as cuts in veg ! Looking very promising ! May take 2-3 weeks for the male to be ready to stud ! I will be kicking some to the community , would sure like to keep this going, smoking ! And starting more ! Would love to find two more DS males ,that are as nice/desirable as the females ,I should add that I have only had a couple males out if all of the DS seeds popped (excellent germination rate and outstanding vigor for an f2)
Cheers !

4 Likes

FR6 smells very much like FR4 the original, very piney, heavy shot of citrus ! And somewhat hashy /touch of incense, FR9 has most of that as a background ,and has a loud hashy /incense aroma,very aromatic ! Should (hopeful)cure nicely !
Peace !

3 Likes

Good day all ,I trimmed most of the DS seedlings so far and the only report that I can give is that they all smell of incense, except FR7 which remains to dominate with fruity flavors ,I don’t really want to elaborate at this time, would prefer to wait for the cure ,
I was taken back somewhat,due to such a small harvest,but you know,I am very grateful as this is only the start , there are things that I need to integrate into my program,am bringing the male back and grooming for service! Hehe !
Some beautiful medication ! I will be focusing on a serious seed run as soon as Buster (male DS) is ready,I am constantly introducing rooted cuts into the flower room as they ready,will be adding both of my Sunshine Daydream mamas to the roster ! As it should shorten flower time,add to the potency and hope it will be as fine as I think ! Thanks to everyone here for the continued patience and encouragement ! Was so lost before I found this place !
Peace and love all !

FR9,just pulled a few cuts and will be flowering after I find a new mother,they quickly out grow my veg light
Thank you Overgrow !

7 Likes

Just wanted to touch base with everyone, everything is going to wait until the male can part with a cutting for the veg room,and will have a cutting of each one to take pollen(6different phenos), plus a Skunk cutting and two SSDD phenos as well ,and I do plan on keeping the most impressive DS’s, two more males for a wider variation .
Peace and love all !

3 Likes

Wanted to put up a some recent pics of these beautiful ladies !

DSHC aka FR4 aka original house cut ! Very nice if one can get her to stretch a little !

4 Likes

Originally FR7 most fat leaved although these can all grow humongous leaves,I want to say most Indica leaning(I believe they are all Indica leaning) , it certainly has the most unique growth pattern of all of DS seedlings or closest to the DSHC cut that I have ,now bares the number 4 ! Haha
DSHC(FR4) is now#1
Original#2 (FR5)is now #2
FR6 is now # 3
FR7 now 4
FR9 now 5
Last female DS seedling now # 6
And up potted the male today as I believe that it may help most pot plants to re veg somewhat quicker(both hearsay and I’ve noticed a huge response in what is now number 2 ! It exploded in vegetative growth! With fat massive leaves ! Complete with a little sign of cal/mag deficiency
Peace and love all!

4 Likes

Originally an FR6
Went into bud room September 14th

Slowed her down a little, overfed,and spent the last bit flushing,I feel that she could do so much better,and trying to dial everything back,i hope to give her another week ! We’ll see how she likes it
Peace and love !

4 Likes

At least…
those trichs are mostly clear still…

2 Likes

Absolutely,I’m beyond frustrated with my feeding regimen, tomorrow is 10 weeks,and the sister cutting was further ahead at day 60 all cloudy, progress is so painful right now !
I need a doobie to ease the pain !
Peace and love,hope it will be ready for Christmas !

2 Likes

Are they possibly too cold?
or sitting on a cold floor?
You have green leaves and petioles, so they don’t look malnourished.
More like they’re trying to re-veg?

4 Likes

Yes ,up until 2-3 weeks ago it was very cold during the lights out,the lowers are showing signs of toxic soil conditions,to hot I flushed this one for about two weeks just to get her to start to grow again,so I might have lost a month or so (?) Just a guess,I may be overwhelmed with too many starts ,too much going on

5 Likes