ReikoX's Auto Projects

I might put them in soil in a week or three depending on the auto OG. It is throwing out calyx faster than they can brown still. (happy grower problems) :grin:

5 Likes

Close, It’s an act of civil disobedience. People are encouraged to plant them publicly. It’s over grow Canada. :thumbsup:

19 Likes

Ha! Ha! Bringing some of that hockey hooliganism to the street!

8 Likes

They look great for only been grown I’m them little cups :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have grown lowryder and a lowryder x diesel. I was pleased with both. Autoflower plants are cool.

7 Likes

The autos are fun to play around with. I like how fast they are. They lend themselves to breeding projects because 1) they are fast, and 2) because they can’t be cloned, you have to make seeds to keep the genetics.

28 Likes

@ReikoX…hey buddy can i post a pic or 2 of some NL autos.?

6 Likes

I want some stickers @ReikoX. What are they?

7 Likes

@2tokejoke, please post pictures here. I would love to see them.

@Kalgrae, my BlackSvn logo hit me up in PM with an address!

7 Likes

18 Likes

I need stickers for my collection on my flower tent. I’ve got piggys everywhere! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Hey im lookin to run some quality autos this summer. Im not familiar w autos at all.
Any suggestions on strains or breeders?
I like fruity, chem, piney whatever so no real preference there.
Thx

3 Likes

Look at Sweet seeds and Mephisto. You should find something in their catalog to suit your particular tastes. :thumbsup: :seedling:

15 Likes

“Muscle Milk” is a comically tragic name for any product :grinning:

17 Likes

I like it on my cereal in the morning. Mmmmmm. Muscle Milk. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

yes they are regular autoflower seeds so you should find some males in there as well. i think regular autos are better so you can make more since they can’t be cloned.

12 Likes

Me too, and they are hard to find. Fem autos are the ultimate scam, can’t clone them and you can’t make seeds (easily).

22 Likes

You inspired me, i think i will do the same so i can try them out sooner. :grin:

10 Likes

@ReikoX how long do these regular autos take roughly from seed to harvest? i might give a few to my neighbour to grow outdoor this summer.

5 Likes

Hi @ReikoX. So seeds can be coaxed from an auto female without a male? How?

3 Likes