ReikoX's Auto Projects

@ReikoX…hey buddy can i post a pic or 2 of some NL autos.?

6 Likes

I want some stickers @ReikoX. What are they?

7 Likes

@2tokejoke, please post pictures here. I would love to see them.

@Kalgrae, my BlackSvn logo hit me up in PM with an address!

7 Likes

18 Likes

I need stickers for my collection on my flower tent. I’ve got piggys everywhere! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Hey im lookin to run some quality autos this summer. Im not familiar w autos at all.
Any suggestions on strains or breeders?
I like fruity, chem, piney whatever so no real preference there.
Thx

3 Likes

Look at Sweet seeds and Mephisto. You should find something in their catalog to suit your particular tastes. :thumbsup: :seedling:

15 Likes

“Muscle Milk” is a comically tragic name for any product :grinning:

17 Likes

I like it on my cereal in the morning. Mmmmmm. Muscle Milk. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

yes they are regular autoflower seeds so you should find some males in there as well. i think regular autos are better so you can make more since they can’t be cloned.

12 Likes

Me too, and they are hard to find. Fem autos are the ultimate scam, can’t clone them and you can’t make seeds (easily).

22 Likes

You inspired me, i think i will do the same so i can try them out sooner. :grin:

10 Likes

@ReikoX how long do these regular autos take roughly from seed to harvest? i might give a few to my neighbour to grow outdoor this summer.

5 Likes

Hi @ReikoX. So seeds can be coaxed from an auto female without a male? How?

3 Likes

spray colloidal silver or silver thiosulfate on the plant before it starts flower so it creates male flowers first then collect the pollen when it drops. it will be female pollen, any female pollinated with it will create feminized seeds.

13 Likes

Thank you, @legalcanada. I made a note of this in my Journal (database). It is automatically backed up daily, so this advise will not get lost. Since I am growing out some of @ReikoX’s Low Ryder x LaDiva, that could be soon if I have the bad luck of getting only females. :wink:

Edit:
Can you spray just a part of the plant and only get male flowers on that part or it is an all or nothing proposition?

Will the same plant then get female buds as well or is pollen all I’d get from that plant?

5 Likes

silver thiosulfate is the easiest to use and make, all you need is silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate which can be ordered on ebay or amazon. i think in this thread or @ReikoX workshop thread he documented himself doing the process b4.

you can self pollinate the plant. it will continue forming female flowers afterwards and pollinate itself or you can collect the pollen for another plant

10 Likes

It also needs to be mentioned this renders the bud Unsmokable.

13 Likes

Thanks again, @legalcanada. I added that to my previous note and will look for @ReikoX’s post where he mentions it! :slight_smile:

That was one of my questions. Does it do all this in its normal cycle, or does this add a little time to its cycle?

2 Likes

yeah you can do it all in one harvest, you might have to let it run longer to fully mature the seeds. and @Jellypowered is right definitely don’t smoke any cannabis which came in contact with the silver but you can only spray the bottom branch or something so you dont waste the whole plant.

5 Likes