ReikoX's Auto Projects

So I harvested the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 plants. Now that they are dry, I did the Beam test for CBD. Plants number 3 and 4 showed CBD while plants number 1 and 2 did not. I pressed plant number 1 and it definitely has THC.

30 Likes

Do you plan on using the CBD phenos for further work? Best vibes.

2 Likes

Yes, my plan is to have a 1:1 auto. This was just a test run to see whatā€™s in the F1. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

Wow I didnā€™t know there was a test like that, really cool. Can you get a rough idea of concentration from it?

3 Likes

The darker purple, the more CBD, but it wont give me a percentage. I smoked some rosin from #4 today and it had THC in it too.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s really interesting, must be fun to test them all!

3 Likes

There is a similar THC test, but smoking it is more funā€¦ :joy::joy:

13 Likes

Do you have a titration technique to avoid loosing a day to the fiery ones?

2 Likes

I dab a lot for my medicinal needs. I run more of a risk not getting enough unless itā€™s a fiery one. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I just ate some decarbed dry ice hash and I am medicated.

5 Likes

Homemade RSO hereā€¦ Iā€™ll be going down for the count soon. Best sleep ever.

4 Likes

I hit this Juanita x Lowryder and fell alseepā€¦

23 Likes

I love that dabber trident lol

7 Likes

Seriously! best one Iā€™ve ever seen!

1 Like

The devil is in the details right? Get it?

4 Likes

So Iā€™ve been testing some rosin for THC. :fire: :wind_blowing_face:

The #1 phenotype is all THC with a decent flavor and a cerebral high. The effects last for a couple of hours, then letā€™s you down gently as it wears off.

The #3 phenotype is THC and CBD. It has a decent flavor and the high is very stoney. The effects are short lived though, probably due to the CBD. Itā€™s great for relaxing at the end of a day and my favorite so far.

The #4 phenotype is also THC and CBD. It had a more fruity flavor where the other two are more floral. This was the most sedative and is great for sleep.

The #2 phenotype is still untested.

All presses yielded lower than average returns of between 8ā€12% with the CBD varieties being more runny.

Iā€™ll be running more of these in the future looking for a good male.

20 Likes

@Sebring you still on schedule for this month? I would like to get a few more auto packs. Just want to make sure I donā€™t miss the drop on the site. Thanks for all of your hard work!

4 Likes

Check the site and send me your wishlist. Most got snatched up, but I reserved some packs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

The Ghost Toof #1 x Sugar Black Rose cross of Reikoā€™s looking like this today at Day 60, currently its all trimmed up and starting its initial dry.

30 Likes

Wow, really nice plant what a great structure. What type of yield would you expect from that?

4 Likes