ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Would love to try these. When I get my new room setup I plan on filling any gaps with fem autos and these sound really cool.

Thanks for being so generous!

5 Likes

Iā€™d appreciate a pack. Thinking of doing a outdoor gorilla grow n auto fems would b perfect. Thanks!

7 Likes

Ohh yes please mate. They be perfect for a mid summer outdoor guerilla harvest.

6 Likes

May I please join? Itching to try my hand at some more autos!

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this and forputting me on the list @ReikoX.
Iā€™ve have a new found respect for what it takes to make these seeds and it is truly appreciated!

7 Likes

26 people in an hour? Thatā€™s awesome. Good looking out for the community. :thumbsup:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Whaaaaat? Yes!! oleskool wants on Reikoā€™s List! Thank you. Sounds like more fun than a box of kittens!

emphasized text

11 Likes

Man. Super keen. zGerman with the Swedish box in Blighty wants to give this a go!

7 Likes

Iā€™ll mess around with these. Autos intrigue me, just wish there was a way to clone. If you get a good pheno what do you do?

Anyway Iā€™ll give it a go.

5 Likes

Autos are very sensitive @ATM. They dont like to be cut on and if you dont give them the same respect as your photos, they will know and treat you badly. Much love and respectā€¦

6 Likes

Good day Reiko! Hope all is well. Sign me up AFTER everybody else gets served please

6 Likes

-What do you do?
POP MORE SEEDS

4 Likes

Good to know. What other tips u got?

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the advantage you guys are after with autos?
They seem hermie prone and now Iā€™m reading hard to clone.
?
I donā€™t get it.

1 Like

Woo hoo sign me up! :smiley:

3 Likes

Not once in the many many autos Iā€™ve grown have they hermā€™d and Iā€™ve grown regs from Reiko and fems from Mr. Sparkle and others

I also like the colors and smellsā€¦ The speed at which they grow and overall way they seem to astonish me everytime

Really just a fun additionā€¦ So what you canā€™t clone themā€¦ Pretty cool to start them when your photos go into flower and watch them finish about the same time

12 Likes

@ReikoX Iā€™d love to be part of this opportunity :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

Greetings from Brazil :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I canā€™t speak for anybody else. But can say for myself I am not after any ā€˜advantageā€™ with autos. But if wondering my reason(s) for wanting to run Reikoā€™s autos, amongst them are:

1. I personally would never buy autos as there are other photos Iā€™d rather run so if somebody is willing to give me some, I will gladly experiment with them
  2. A person has taken their time to make beans and has offered them to the community, I may as well show that person some respect and give them back my time/ space and show them what they have created
  3. I have a lot of respect for Reiko as he is very generous, with all the egos and assholes in the ā€˜communityā€™ (as a whole not OG), it is refreshing to see somebody LIVE BY their claim for only doing it because they love the plant, not just toss it around as self justification for being a capitalistic pig because it sounds all pc
  4. Sometimes in life the more import question is ā€˜why notā€™
14 Likes

Iā€™m down to try some of these!! :v:

5 Likes