ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Am I
too late? :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

1 Like

@BigMike55 @Slick1

Thanks guys for watching out but I don’t need or deserve any special consideration. I catch up on the weeks posts over my lunch and hope that the update happens while I am reading. I am sure there are lots of members who can’t even log in at all on Fridays. I have been pretty close a few times, ± 20 min, so I might get it one day, The sharks do circle pretty thick in here on Fridays! That said if either of you want to send some OG love my way that OK by me.

8 Likes

That’s what OG is man! PM the addy when you get a chance. I can’t remember the exact strains that went into the Blood Lotus but they’re all Bodhi strains crossed.

5 Likes

Mr. Sparkle does one on Saturday as well. In case you didn’t know. I love OG!

4 Likes

I didn’t even know this. Which of his threads does he do it in?

3 Likes

I have not seen action today yet but usually gets heavy.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Me-

Damn how am I still out of likes?

11 Likes

Mr. Sparkle is in the same generosity group as RiekoX. Awesome generous knowledgeable guys. Pretty cool to get free quality beans just for stopping by. But do some reading. Good info in there (and here).

1 Like

Was it a cold night? @Slick1

1 Like

Yeah I’m seeing that now. Even if you don’t win the seeds you could definitely soak up some knowledge in there!

Not too bad, the thought of my Ghost Rose victory kept me pretty warm :laughing:

Getting some mileage out of the tent though!

4 Likes

Damnit @ReikoX I missed a chance to get my hands on those epic Ghost Rose again, I thought there werent many left, hopefully that’s not the last and I have a crack at them again!

Check this Ghost Rose out from January 2020!!

For the intersex issues, the pollen sacs only seem to appear on the lower 1/3 or so of the plant and never the top, so just keep an eye at week 3 onwards and if you see anything suspicious just strip everything off the bottom of the plant and you shouldn’t see many, if any, more.

37 Likes

woah,looks great"!!

3 Likes

No, no! Don’t tell him more competition :man: :bearded_person: :man_red_haired: :man_curly_haired: :man_white_haired: :woman_curly_haired: :woman_red_haired:
:rofl: :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Great looking plant, nice fade as well, smoke report??

2 Likes

You know how tall that ghost rose was?

1 Like

@TrevorLahey that plant is beautiful!

2 Likes

Probably ~2.5 feet if I had to guess

Mostly skunk on the aromatics, with some added floral and woody tones for flavor.

Buds were 7/10 on density, and really frosty.

Definitely one of my favourites from the last few years.

Every single one of them I ran except for one sprouted some male flowers on the lower portion, as mentioned above, but as long as you pluck em off during the brief period they appear, no more will grow back.

3 Likes

Gotta say I :green_heart: this thread.
I don’t even participate in the Friday give-aways and they are still freakin hilarious, pure entertainment, it’s like everyone waiting for their dealer to hook up;
Is that him? I think it’s him… Nope…
That’s him, he’s typing, this is it, I’m gonna be first to dibs… Damn he posted about something else… Man, I really gotta pee :roll_eyes:… I’ll be quick, I can make it in time. (Comes back from toilet)
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: FARK I missed it!

:rofl::laughing::rofl:

P.S Sorry sometimes I have an
over-active imagination… :v:

18 Likes

No, that’s so true :joy:

7 Likes

Exactly what you said! You hit the nail on the head :joy:

5 Likes