ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Now you are laughing at the wife, more loudly. :wink:

3 Likes

Got to over exaggerate the few chances I get, to level the playing field!:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Squished some of the kief from de-seeding the JLO plants.

25 Likes

Do you have a thread for your extractor setup? I’d like to diy a setup for some rosin.

4 Likes

That is friggin cool as hell!

2 Likes

Yep, this post here…

8 Likes

Hey are you going to be doing live rosin pressing on your operation once it’s changed over to making just hash?

2 Likes

That is the ultimate goal, yes!

6 Likes

nice nice, I am rubbing my hands together like a maniac in anticipation!

7 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX! I’ll read up on that later, and maybe ask about what you might do differently. :wink: Thanks man!

3 Likes

That’s bookmark worthy. Guess need to iron out setup first to have a use for!

2 Likes

With a 10 ton press being in the $100 range and I have even seen 20 ton shop presses for under $200 , this is something I am thinking of exploring.
Last time I did anything similar a homemade pvc pipe rig and a case of butane was all the rage lol
Any idea on its shelf life frozen or otherwise ?

3 Likes

No idea on shelf life, I smoke it as fast as I make it. :+1::seedling:

16 Likes

Good work @ReikoX. I always find inspiration and ideas when I watch your builds and progress.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for bookmarks I’d have a whole notebook full of useful information of dos and don’t of growing and a list of diy projects step by step that I want to do at some point just from this thread! Deffinatly a good thread to follow and of course get a little joy/laughter watching how quickly his seed give away day goes… Which just tells you that @ReikoX
knowss a thing or two!

7 Likes

I keep a notebook to reference and to just read info again .

5 Likes

New meaning to little black book :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:rofl: seriously, :rofl: I read it right in the middle of a bong rip.

7 Likes

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Grapey Walker Kush x JLO. These are regular seeds. Half of these seeds should be autoflowering, the rest will be photoperiod.

28 Likes

2 down , who will be the third

3 Likes