ReikoX's Workshop 2021

What is the bud density like on the ghost rose x cookie devil? Curious if I can run them outside, or they should be tent only.

2 Likes

I’ll have to let you know when I harvest, but they seem moderately dense.

4 Likes

Hey @ReikoX, I see the plants down in the bottom are quite tall, yet they seem to be in 1 liter pots. Can we keep vegging them for a while and even take time before we transplant them to bigger pots? How long do you usually keep those in that size of pots? Beautiful set up! Thanks.

1 Like

The bottom plants are 16oz fabric pots. They are about 18" tall. I trim them ever week or two, and they can stay like that for 9-12 months.

6 Likes

Wow, and this long time, do you also attribute to fabric pots so roots keep getting naturally pruned? You’re helping me on how to keep vegging plants till the time they’re ready to flowering… Wait, but by you trimming every week, they keep getting bushier, right? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes the fabric pots root prune.

Check out this post for some other ideas.

8 Likes

That’s exactly why I like to put my seeds straight into the dirt, too much chance of damaging them if I don’t… I a clumsy mofo :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Lucky brother you have :+1::+1:
Can’t wait to see your Cherry Tart :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
I’m still so passed I had to cut those down in veg.
I planted all 5 you sent me too, I was so excited and then I was all like :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

6 Likes

I’ve germed seeds a few different ways and in the end this is my preferred method.

6 Likes

This is the way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So @ReikoX , if I force a Divyder F2 female to herm & produce seed (I’m experimenting with GA3) those seeds will be Divyder F2 “XX” Auto (feminized)?

1 Like

Several people stated that GA3 will turn your plant into a tentacle monster – so please share some pictures when it happens. :smile:

9 Likes

LOL @allotment , hmmm, you mean IF that happens? I had good results with GA3 in popping some 10 year old seeds and there is a whole packet left over to experiment with. From what I’ve read, the key to success is the dilution. It is a powerful growth hormone and too much is too much. All things in moderation.

I’ll learn to grow Divyder F2 on the first round, then give GA3 a try & report the results.

6 Likes

Yes. GA3 will grow the part you sprayed, exponentially taller. Don’t ask how I know lol

Never used it to pop open seeds tho.

4 Likes

There is a “recipe” in Robert Clarke’s “Marijuana Botany” (100ppm of GA3 in water). I have a pack of GA3 too but did not dare to try after several people played the :octopus: card. :wink: I’ll keep it to germinate old seeds.

1 Like

Thanks @allotment. I have used GA3 to pop some antique beans where nothing else worked. Even then, they didn’t all successfully grow, but the ones that did were healthy. I haven’t yet used it to produce seed.

The recipe I’ve learned was: For formation of male flowers, concentrations of 10 to 200 ppm. That corresponds with Clarke’s suggestion.

3 Likes

I did, this is it

4 Likes

Technically they would be Divyder F3 feminized autos, yes.

4 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX . I’ve seen the “XX” used to indicate Feminized seeds.

Is there any reason you wouldn’t want any Divyder F3 feminized autos created using GA3? It sounded to me like a worthy experiment, but these are “Gift” beans and I wouldn’t want to offend anyways.

1 Like

Sounds like a worthwhile experiment. Let me know if how it turns out.

3 Likes

My experience is if used to flip gender, it will stretch the bejesus out of your plant. I think I used 114 ppm when I made mine.

5 Likes