ReikoX's Workshop 2021

The Divyder F2 are regular autos. If you breed a brother and sister, you will have F3 that are also regular autoflowers. :+1::seedling:

13 Likes

The powder really does last longer in the freezer. I had a new bag not seal once and the whole thing went solid in 48 hours. Great tip.

3 Likes

Day 5F for the beds. They look to be bushing out quite nicely. Not sure I will get the stretch Iā€™m looking for though. Iā€™m hoping to pull 2 lbs off this grow. Probably a bit optimisticā€¦ I was close with the seeded bud last round.

And the Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil are still alive, starting to foxtail a bit, so I dimmed the lights to about 50%. These will likely be chopped this weekend.

40 Likes

Man, Every time I see your SCROG net, I see I still need to upgrade mine. Awesome design!
Great plantage too!

3 Likes

Hey @ReikoX, looks like mine are similar to yours, Day 7 or 8 on mineā€¦ Theyā€™re looking healthy! Congrats! and the one on the bottom looks beautiful!

4 Likes

Spent a little bit of time in the garden yesterday. I started off by planting the JLO seeds that have been soaking for several days. These actually got a lot longer tails than had wanted, so I had to rip the rooter in half and gently place the shoot inside it. Hope I didnā€™t hurt too many, I was trying to be gentle. I put them in the QT tent for the time being.

I finally got around to sticking some Skywalker Kush clones in rooters. Last two rounds of her didnā€™t want to root. Sheā€™s always been a bit stubborn in the rooting department. I also took some Green Crack cuttings and more Cherry Tart cuttings.

I went to my brotherā€™s to drop off some clones. He asked me for some of my rosin, so I gave some of this Ghost Rose a squish.

I also dropped off some clones for my father. After getting rid of all those rooted clones, I have an empty shelf in veg for the time being. The Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil at the top are about done. They will likely be done by this weekend, and will quickly be replaced with the JLO seedlings I just popped.

35 Likes

That sweet nectar dripping down the side of that paper brings a nice warm smile to my face everytime I see it.

6 Likes

What is the bud density like on the ghost rose x cookie devil? Curious if I can run them outside, or they should be tent only.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to let you know when I harvest, but they seem moderately dense.

4 Likes

Hey @ReikoX, I see the plants down in the bottom are quite tall, yet they seem to be in 1 liter pots. Can we keep vegging them for a while and even take time before we transplant them to bigger pots? How long do you usually keep those in that size of pots? Beautiful set up! Thanks.

1 Like

The bottom plants are 16oz fabric pots. They are about 18" tall. I trim them ever week or two, and they can stay like that for 9-12 months.

6 Likes

Wow, and this long time, do you also attribute to fabric pots so roots keep getting naturally pruned? Youā€™re helping me on how to keep vegging plants till the time theyā€™re ready to floweringā€¦ Wait, but by you trimming every week, they keep getting bushier, right? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes the fabric pots root prune.

Check out this post for some other ideas.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly why I like to put my seeds straight into the dirt, too much chance of damaging them if I donā€™tā€¦ I a clumsy mofo :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Lucky brother you have :+1::+1:
Canā€™t wait to see your Cherry Tart :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Iā€™m still so passed I had to cut those down in veg.
I planted all 5 you sent me too, I was so excited and then I was all like :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:ā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve germed seeds a few different ways and in the end this is my preferred method.

6 Likes

This is the way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So @ReikoX , if I force a Divyder F2 female to herm & produce seed (Iā€™m experimenting with GA3) those seeds will be Divyder F2 ā€œXXā€ Auto (feminized)?

1 Like

Several people stated that GA3 will turn your plant into a tentacle monster ā€“ so please share some pictures when it happens. :smile:

9 Likes

LOL @allotment , hmmm, you mean IF that happens? I had good results with GA3 in popping some 10 year old seeds and there is a whole packet left over to experiment with. From what Iā€™ve read, the key to success is the dilution. It is a powerful growth hormone and too much is too much. All things in moderation.

Iā€™ll learn to grow Divyder F2 on the first round, then give GA3 a try & report the results.

6 Likes

Yes. GA3 will grow the part you sprayed, exponentially taller. Donā€™t ask how I know lol

Never used it to pop open seeds tho.

4 Likes