ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Liquid pubes require a lot of skill tbh.

3 Likes

I draw mine on with a sharpie but thatā€™s not quite the same thing. A blue one.

4 Likes

Pubic hair does not, a bodily fluid make. You know this.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so disappointed in both of you and your limited view on the matter. The follicles secrete sebum to lubricate the hair and skin -fluid one. Ball sweat - liquid two. Letā€™s just left unsaid what third liquid could be present in pubic hair at times.

You could be helping each other out here and really accumulating your respective prizes - Foreigner wringing out pubes and sending the fluid Mikeā€™s way and vice versa.

I expected better from both of you :confused:

2 Likes

Slick1 is taking too long to make a clever response. Minus one point.

Edit - one second too late

1 Like

Yeah I overdid it tonight and Iā€™m having a bit of difficulty focusing on the screen :laughing:

2 Likes

Hopefully the plants like there new food.

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand. Could you elaborate in great detail?

Itā€™s kool aid right?

1 Like

Obviously I was speaking of custard. Must I spell everything out for you? :roll_eyes:

I just realized this is in @ReikoXā€™s thread and not the chat room. Sorry Reiko :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s there because of my paternity and marriage legal battles.

I got custardy :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m torn between awarding you a point and blocking you entirely for that oneā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s a fry and Laurie joke.

2 Likes

They made a similar joke on the first episode of the Office. A few dessert puns in fact. Canā€™t remember them but they were pretty sweet!

And now I have to figure out how to block myself.

1 Like

Booooooo! Double boo!

1 Like

Please donā€™t quote me. It breaks the ignore feature and then I can see what I wrote :laughing:

You have my word.

1 Like

Of course no problrm

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that but thanks for telling me I guess?

I hope you get the reference or this all falls apart :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

ā€œWhy canā€™t I find a man to hug and kiss?ā€

2 Likes

Maybe youā€™re just too particular?

3 Likes