ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I expect this kind of abuse at Denny’s but not here!

2 Likes

What are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at you?

May the force be with you (this should pacify Reiko for a minute)

“Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy? Cheezit the feds!”

1 Like

No, my son’s name is also Bort…

Man I’m going to bed. I’m going to be just a big toasty cinnamon bun.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone has used pubic hair for no till beds? :thinking:

1 Like

THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG AROUND HERE!
You guys are sicko’s!

6 Likes

ReikoX’s Live Rosin Tutorial Part 1: Fresh Frozen Bubble Hash

Tools:

• Washing machine
  • Igloo cooler
  • Bubble bags
  • Bucket
  • Pump sprayer

Tools (cont.):

• Drying screens
  • Spoon
  • Sieve
  • Clean dish towel
  • Aluminum trays
  • Beer froster (not shown)

Materials:

• Fresh frozen cannabis
  • Water
  • Ice

Fill Igloo cooler and pump sprayer with ice and water. Add a layer of ice in the washing machine, then a layer of cannabis, then ice, etc. Repeat until the machine is full. This particular load is about 750 grams of Fresh frozen cannabis buds. Add cold water from the Igloo cooler until full. Wait 20 minutes for the buds to fully hydrate.

Run the washer. I like to do 3 runs that get progressively longer each time. I usually do 6, 12, and 24 minutes respectively.

Drain the washer into the bags. For live rosin I like a full spectrum. I use the 160 micron - 45 micron hash to press. So first I put the 45 micron bag in the bucket, then the 160 micron bag, and finally a 220 bag to catch anything that makes it out of the washing machine hose.

Drain the bags. When draining the bags the ice cold water in the pump sprayer not only cleans out the hash, but also helps organize it into a nice pile for collection.

First I drain the 220 micron bag and discard whatever it catches. Then I drain the 160 micron and set it aside for edibles etc. Finally I drain the 45 micron bag and collect it on a drying screen and place it in the freezer for a few minutes.

After a few minutes in the freezer, I like to push the hash through a sieve to break it up in small pieces. I collect it on aluminum trays lined with parchment paper, then put the trays in my beer froster. This allows the water in the hash to sublimate faster in the freezer.

Repeat over and over until you run out of cannabis, water, ice, or time.

46 Likes

Today’s shirt is a parody of Donkey Kong.

18 Likes

Weirdly was just thinking about this. Good timing haha. Thanks for posting.

Out of curiosity is there a washing machine you’d recommend? Can’t make the branding in the pics.

3 Likes

BUBBLEBAGDUDE Bubble Bags Machine 5 Gallon Mini Washer Herbal Ice Essence Extraction Washing Machine with 5 Gallon 220 Micron Zipper Bag - 110 Volts - Eliminate 90% of Work & Save Time https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NLWBWEM/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_2Y2HKFFX7R59R0MRRJ52?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

11 Likes

For you visual learners, here is an excellent video demonstrating the whole process.

22 Likes

An FYI for the Canucks, change ‘com’ to ‘ca’ in the above link and the same product is available in Canada (free delivery) for 162.99 $CDN!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Another lesson!! Thanks!!

2 Likes

“…and then put it in the freeze dryer”

Well and what are we mortals suppose to do?
I’m thinking cut it up with a razor real well daily,
maybe couple times? Store thin in clean pizza box?

3 Likes

I you can air dry it like you described, do like you described but use a regular freezer. I use a beer froster, basically a small freezer with shelves. It takes about about week and you will want it dryer than what he pulls in that video.

Of course his answer was “good luck”.

11 Likes

Excellent writeup on the process, ReikoX! It blew people’s minds that you can just use acceleration and the freezer to dry the hash out. Live rosin for the win! I can’t wait to see it all dried out in a few more days. mmmm

6 Likes

Me either, though this plant didn’t wash very well. I’m hoping the Zak Haze performs better in a couple weeks.

6 Likes

Yah some of them are a disappointment, that’s why I keep grinding my way to a better extraction plant pheno. I toss the low yield and or quality ones in the garbage and only clone the best ones.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure the lack of quality is due to the HpLVd issues. Starting fresh from seeds should resolve that issue.

7 Likes

They do some pretty strange things in the video. He recommends against using fresh frozen buds, that’s weird!

4 Likes