ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I’ve heard good things about the Ghost Rose, fairly sure @Slick1 just got done with a run recently and was wishing he had more to smoke… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dibs if any are left!!!

5 Likes

Got the last one.

Congratulations @Rhino_buddy, @Cormoran, and @Sasquatch. DM me with your shipping info. :+1::seedling:

14 Likes

Here’s the lady!!!

And after the Hair Salon…

Ghost Rose!! Thanks again @ReikoX!!!

16 Likes

Thanks for all the work you do and your OG spirit @ReikoX !!!

7 Likes

Eager to see how she responds to those high stress training techniques.

6 Likes

Me Too! Very curious I would never do that to a girl that I just met :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

7 Likes

Thanks for the Halloween beans @ReikoX !

Congrats other winners.:partying_face:

5 Likes

Me too!! Fingers crossed so she doesn’t give up on me!! :flushed: :crazy_face: :rofl: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

15 mins before and 15 mins after hmm? Very interesting.

3 Likes

What cameras do you use for your room? I’ve been itching for something with night vision so i can peak on the plants during lights out lol

2 Likes

I love RapidLED. I’m bummed they closed their :canada: distributor.

4 Likes

Well, I run the all the time, but they come on 15 minutes early and turn off 15 minutes late to be precise.

2 Likes

Wyze cam. Ver. 3 has colour for the night vision now.

For larger rooms they have one that moves remotely so you can creep on your plantos.

4 Likes

I’m using some ZModo wifi cameras. I will caution against keeping the IR on at night. Plants are rather sensitive to that spectrum even though us humans are not. I had one plant go intersex using the IR, haven’t used it since. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

lol I don’t see where you’ve been too far outta line in that training cuz. A bit hard? yeah sure, but I bet they show you love for it too! lol

5 Likes

Slinging fire this week!!! Congratulations winners!

Fungus gnats are the bane of my grows currently :frowning_face:.

What are the SF in SF nematodes?

I have tried beneficial nematodes from Orcon (I think is the manufacturer) but honestly did not see much improvement. I also inoculated my whole soil recycling bin at the same time.

Safer soap soil drench has proven most effective for me, but probably wrecks the soil biology at the same time. Still hunting for a silver bullet.

2 Likes

Steinernema feltiae

2 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t have minded coming away with more but the yield was held back by my experimenting with it. Very nice smoke.

3 Likes

Nice on the winners. Yea

4 Likes