ReikoX's Workshop 2021

You’ve mentioned the DLI metric as the goto lighting factor and that is what I use as well. Can you share your target range for optimal DLI?

I read that cannabis can utilize up to 60 mol per sq meter per day, but when I ramped my lights up that high I gave my tops a sunburn! They seemed much happier in the 20-40 DLI range.

BTW, awesome grow and thx for sharing your work! :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

While I don’t actually measure in DLI, I like to keep it around 25 - 30 moles per day. That translates to roughly 400-600 PPFD in veg and 600-900 PPFD in flower. I usually keep CO2 around the same value as my PPFD, namely 600 PPM in veg and 800 PPM in flower.

7 Likes

I am sure this answer can be found in your threads, but you should know offhand…

What is your air handling setup? Is your room fully sealed? Vented on a specific time interval? Specific temperature threshold? Lung room?

3 Likes

So the entire 10x10 room is sealed. I have an AC, heater humidifier and dehumidifier on inkbird controllers in the “lung room”.

Both the veg and the flower room have an AC Infinity fan set for both temp and humidity. They pull from the darkroom louvers at the bottom of the door and exhausted into the lung room to be conditioned.

26 Likes

Hats off to you for the high tech grow style, man. Seems to work very well.

5 Likes

@ReikoX
they arrived thank you You are awesome…

11 Likes

I bumped the camera up a bit so I could see the colas forming.

49 Likes

Dang ReikoX! That is a lovely sight! My face would be hurting from smiling 24-7 (yes, even while sleeping)!
:+1:

7 Likes

Damn!! Controlled forest!!! :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

7 Likes

Thanks bud, they are looking pretty good for day 31, though there is still plenty time for things to go south. The soil testing us definitely paying off. Good genetics also help. :wink:

21 Likes

The Durban Poison x JLO beans landed earlier in the week, im just now remembering to tell you. Lol

Thanks again!

6 Likes

Happy Holidays. Peace

4 Likes

Thank you

12 Likes

JLo talking to me. With her thickness. :christmas_tree:

@ReikoX rules
:100:

16 Likes

Grass Fire OG at day 33F.

These seeded GWK x JLo kind of small, but should give me a few seed to play around with. Maybe some to give away.

These are the stunted JLo F3s I’ve been spraying. I’ll get enough pollen out of these to make F4s.

43 Likes

Got some nice colas forming on those GFOG!
Beautiful grow as always!
Happy holidays coming for you!!!

6 Likes

Looking beautiful and plants are tall and healthy!! Soil testing, your experience and knowledge have clearly been paying off! Congrats @ReikoX!!

3 Likes

Grass Fire OG looking solid! Been stacking nicely the past couple weeks. Here’s a little transitional gif I put together, hope you like it :grin:
ezgif.com-optimize

Thank you so much @ReikoX :pray: for everything you do bro!

Happy Thanksgiving :grinning:

30 Likes

Nice happy growing.

3 Likes

Taking a vacation this week, sorry no FSF. Tune in next week for more free seeds.

31 Likes