ReikoX's Workshop 2021

It’s about time. Peace my friend.

5 Likes

Enjoy the day off .

3 Likes

50 Likes

Those are all cannabis.

2 Likes

Is it April 1. Lol. Yes it is. He does a Ariel view. I’m joking. Not trying to be rude at all

1 Like

So the GG4 RIL are a bust. I planted the seeds in a hot mix and three damped off, six never came up and one survived. I ment to put them in a “pro mix” bug guess I used the wrong bag. I think I’m going to go back to starting seeds in root riot cubes.

I have six GFOG clones, I could re-run those. I may pop some BOG or do an auto run, I’ll decide my next move Friday.

38 Likes

Oh man! Sorry to hear that but at least relieved you had some f…ups too!! Thanks for letting us in on it!! Things do go haywire at times and there ain’t nothing one could to about it!! Whatever you decide, I’ll be here to follow!!

On the same note, taking the opportunity to, one more time, say thanks for the GWK x JLO!! You’re one of the people I not only admire but surely follow 'cause I know I’ll be learning some!! Thanks @ReikoX!! Now and always!!

22 Likes

It’s like watching Superman trip a little on a pebble or Spiderman blank on a sarcastic retort for a second. :laughing:

7 Likes

@ReikoX 's just keeping it real as the CannaGods keep him humble lest he fly any higher like Icarus.

(*freedom eagle sound)

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about the GG4 RIL seeds . I feel your pain . Have done the same a couple times in the past few years. Now I plant seeds in just plain promix hp and don’t transplant into any mix until the pod buster/feeder leaves start to yellow.

6 Likes

The GFOG in the no-till beds are starting to fade a bit at day 40. They should be done somewhere around 60 days or so, but they are fading a bit more than I would like. I will have to look at the soil test after this to determine where I need to add more. Next round, I think I will do a little top-dress before flower, these have gotten nothing but RO water since I flipped them to flower and installed the Blumats.

Underneath the screen most of the fan leaves have fallen off.

A little bit of rusting on the leaves, if I had to guess, they could use a bit of magnesium.

53 Likes

Always magnificent!

6 Likes

Just made an impulse seed buy. I got some Irie Genetics Pure Love. They are a cross of Zak Haze x Arise. Since I lost my Zak Haze to HpLVd, I thought I would hunt through these for something similar. I also have some Zak Haze S1s and some Zak Haze x JLo.

21 Likes

Hi bro
I have these are the reg photo ?
Looking forward to running them

? Finish time ?

4 Likes

Yes they are regular photoperiod. I would expect these to go 10-11 weeks. The Juanita in the JLo and the Zak Haze both go that long. That being said, about half of them will be heterozygous for the autoflowering gene and should be a little faster because of the Lowryder2 influence in the JLo.

14 Likes

Since you have actually grown a photoperiod, and then the Pp hybrid of that same strain (plus the new other half of the genome including the p gene), how much was actually shaved off the flowering time with the PP versus the Pp?

5 Likes

My experience is limited to the JLo, but JLo F1 (heterozygous) finished around 8 weeks vs the 10 weeks I usually take Juanita. The Lowryder2 was a fast auto, it finishes around 9 weeks from seed, but the Jlo F3 (homozygous) takes about 10 weeks from seed.

14 Likes

Another comparison shot from this run to last run. Looks like I’ll have a bigger harvest with half the plants. :grin:

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Grapey Walker Kush x JLO. These are regular seeds. Half of these seeds should be autoflowering, the rest will be photoperiod.

33 Likes

Man, I really like the setup! I have said that before and i mean it. Awe inspiring.

5 Likes

Go everybody! Go!! Get it while you can!! Thanks @ReikoX for the amazing Friday giveaway!! You’re a star!!

Plants are way bulkier and more robust!!! Awesome results!! Congrats @ReikoX !!!

3 Likes