ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Only four more Fridays after this one… I most likely will not be doing this format for my giveaways next year.

16 Likes

@ReikoX :astonished: :flushed: :robot: :worried: :thinking: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :scream: :sweat_smile: OK, there is no way we can complain Mr!! You’ve given us a ton of beans!!! Kudos!!!

3 Likes

Whoaaa!
Glad I got me some-a dat JLO.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Maybe, just for kicks! We should make a bet on who has more @ReikoX’s beans!! :astonished: :flushed: :thinking: :rofl: I got a few|!!!

Different ones I mean!! :hugs:

2 Likes

I have a couple left for myself, but those are mostly gone. I only made up 25 stickers, so those are limited edition. :wink:

6 Likes

Dibs please don’t believe I’ve had the chance to win that strain from you. Thanks

3 Likes

You may have more than me even. I’ve given away a most of my seeds this year. Going to have to make more!

5 Likes

Way to go ShiS!!! Awesome!

1 Like

Yea! First dibs. Two left folks.

5 Likes

Dibs pls :grin:

1 Like

@ReikoX (6 altogether!) Count on me as your fall back resource, of your own stash LOL!!! Say the word and I send some back so the sorcerer may grow on!!! :scream: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

I have already won there from you so I will pass.
It won’t be Fridays on OG as I know it without FSF!

Still hunting for your :ghost: :rose: and JLO before the end of FSF :wink:

3 Likes

Still one pack left up for grabs. This has to be a new record, two hours after the original post.

7 Likes

oh what the hell dibs

5 Likes

Good choice, I’ve been smoking on some of these lately and really enjoy the buzz.

Congrats to @ShiskaberrySavior, @Budafly, and @Cartwright. DM me with your shipping details.

:+1::seedling:

25 Likes

Another amazing giveaway @ReikoX , sat out as I already have some of your beans I have not popped but really always fun to watch.

5 Likes

Thank you @ReikoX, congrats to the other winners. I’m sure these will be fire I no I’m excited :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeahmen, Blessed are the seedmakers…

1 Like

You’ll still be around here, growing, tho, right?

3 Likes

I’m not going anywhere @BigMike55. I’ll still be growing and giving away seeds, I just won’t be doing it weekly or by calling dibs.

20 Likes