ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Congrats to the winners!! You got serious beans! Tell you! And thanks again @ReikoX for the amazing giveaway!!

Soon to be updated!! The lady!!

8 Likes

Thank you soooo much @ReikoX !!!

Stepped out for a quick break and it was my lucky day :four_leaf_clover: . You know how badly I have been pining to try these!!!
:pray:
:robot:

5 Likes

Ya!!! Happy Friday. Hell yea to Motherā€™s Day. Lol

2 Likes

Nice picture. 420 grow hands!!!

1 Like

Just a sample!!! Ghost Rose! A shout out to @ReikoX !!!

17 Likes

Beautifully frosty @Abbbian ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyoneā€™s garden with @ReikoX 's seeds be all like:

11 Likes

I donā€™t leave my IR lights on during the dark cycle, but I couldnā€™t resist a nighttime shot.

39 Likes

Good idea. Ya never know when Cannacabbara shows up to suck the trichs.

4 Likes

You know my grow has been on autopilot since I installed my Blumats. I rarely go look at them, so these webcam shots are about it.

16 Likes

The next step is finding a way to harvest without even having to go in the room.

I would cut a hole in the wall and stick in 1 of these

Compared to what I picture @ReikoX would do
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

:joy:

27 Likes

Honestly Iā€™ve been debating the best way to harvest. With the blumats installed, I canā€™t move the beds on and out anymore. I think I will mark the carrots, disconnect them, then bleed the system when I reconnect them.

11 Likes

:thinking: What kind of fittings does it use? Like a john guest type of connection?

2 Likes

How do you have them spaced/Placed I should say.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been contemplating doing some automation when it comes to watering, but a bit hesitant cause the one and only time I tried it before, well, letā€™s just say it didnā€™t end well :laughing:

9 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground, you mean some plants met their makers!!? :flushed: :astonished: :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol, no, but I almost met mine that day :sweat_smile: flooded the room, slipped and fell right on my ass :joy:

14 Likes

Iā€™m just using the barbed tee fittings that came with the kit.

17 Likes

Very nice, proofs in the puddin. Getting some pronto, two kits will do. Thank You

3 Likes

I highly suggest reading this thread. It is long, but has tons of helpful information.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/cannabis-growing-questions/107370-blumat-auto-watering

8 Likes