ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Grab a mirror if ya want me to use my left hand LOL. When I broke my wrist in 2007, I had a cast elbow to palm. Certainly couldn’t write. (I had to sign checks for dads estate in 2007, and my signatures wouldn’t match, boy was that fun explaining).

Anyway, if I try to write with my left hand its all reversed. right to left writing, not left to right, and even in cursive, my writing is reversed as well! Might not be the neatest, but to use my left hand and write correctly takes an immense amount of concentration, if I “just write” its mirror image reversed…

7 Likes

I’ve noticed I can keep autos closer to light then photos. Only reason I know this is I had 2 lavender x taquitos with2 autos and they did not light the light being so close vs the autos. And then like wise with a blueberry short. Will test theory on the next autos I run.

6 Likes

That is cool as ice man! That’s a dang parlor trick. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I still need to make my 2022 thread, but not a lot is going on in the workshop. I did get a soil sample sent off to the lab. I’ll ammend the beds according to the results of that test and start my next grow up in a new thread. I plan to do a quick auto run next.

I harvested about 7 grams of GLo (Grapey Walker Kush x JLo) F2 feminized auto seeds. I triple planted JLo F3 seeds into 2-gallon pots and got two females in one and one in the other. I’m going to let them get a bit bigger, then dump some JLo F3 reversed pollen on them. That pollen may not take, it’s from the stunted ones that didn’t really dump any pollen. I ground up the flowers and passed them through a 120 micron sieve.

Finally, I did a bit more cutting and training on the cannabonsai.

53 Likes

I’m outta likes but :heart:

The Cannasai is really coming in wonderfully!

11 Likes

Unreal looking. So clean. I like that. I try it’s a little hard for me. But seeing this home of yours is like being there. I’m sure you got nice toys.

3 Likes

@ReikoX Nice as always! And the leaves of the Cannabonsai! Awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Got curious, would it be ok to put two autos in a, let’s say, 6 to 9 gallon pot? Meaning to flower them… Looking forward to seeing your 2022 thread! :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes

You can put more than one plant per pot, I have two in a 2-gallon pot. It is much more difficult to keep them happy that way though.

24 Likes

Any updates on the garden?

1 Like

Hey @GrowTheAtlas, my 2022 thread cab be found here:

7 Likes

Oh, cool! Thank you lol

1 Like

Shit! 700 posts while I was gone for tax season. I just skipped forward, bro. I’ll start following again from here. Hope you are doing well!

4 Likes

Scroll up a fee posts, I shared my 2022 thread. It’s only about 240 posts deep. :rofl:

5 Likes

Awesome log man!! Sick flower room!

What rosin press is that in the very first picture? Trying to get something small for personal stash soon.

Looks like maybe a 6ton “A” frame with 3x3in plates on it

2 Likes

Pretty much, 2.5x2.5 plates. DIY deal. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Dropped by to catch up cuz gotta say, you’re killing it as usual! lol

5 Likes

Hey man. What’s MBP? Thanks.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It could mean a few things. My big pillow

4 Likes