ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I don’t hate them. They just scare me as it’s unnatural :rofl:

2 Likes

Im an anomaly. :alien:

2 Likes

Morning over here.

Hey @EugeneDebs420, have you ever seen the list of important people who were and are lefties!? That might scare you more! lol! I’d rather go for the “too much thc in my system!” first!! No offense, from Da Vinci, Jimi Hendrix to Einstein and Gates, let’s include @chronix here so it feels a bit more “natural!” @MoBilly and I are together in this, maybe even less natural :flushed: lol! Ambidextrous are the only way out from this maze of extremes! :rofl: Just don’t take my word for it! :hugs:

3 Likes

@Abbbian
I always seemed to have better control of my “off hand” than others as a kid. Then I broke my right arm three times in three years. The last time i was in a cast up to my armpit for close to four months. They had to re-break it twice to get it to set properly. School back then was all pencil and paper. I had to learn to write left handed. After that, I just continued using my left for a long time because lifting anything of any real weight and twisting motions with my wrist was painful for years after that bad break.
Now I don’t even think about which hand I use for whatever.
I can’t write much now because of my hands shaking but I used to write with both hands. In high school, I would hand in a paper in and it would look like two people took turns writing.

7 Likes

@MoBilly, was gonna post it here but considered we could be bugging our one and only @ReikoX! See you on the chat thread!! :flushed:

2 Likes

OH yeah. Sorry ReikoX. I forget where I am at sometimes. :pray:
The whole interweb is MINE I’ll just put whatever I want wherever I want!
Waaa Haaa Haaa Ha!

Yeah, not so much. Sorry. :blush:

3 Likes

I was born a Lefty… but my Roman Catholic Grandmother beat that out of me (as RomCat Grans do)…

10 Likes

That is funny my grandma mom was Roman catholic also. My grandfather was something else he was doing it didn’t have a problem kicking your ass. Lol

1 Like

@ReikoX if use nematodes in coco, can I take a little of the used medium and put into the new and still have the nematodes. These fungus gnats larva are killing my young plants. I’m using microbe lift but I’m still having an outbreak. Thanks

2 Likes

Not very likely, they only tend to live for about 7-10 days in the soil/media. Typically I d two doses a week apart.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll do that and see how it goes.

1 Like

Just finished with my final harvest numbers. The dry buds are untrimmed, and the half-dry only dried for about four days at 60°F/60%RH. That is padding my numbers a bit, but not by much.

Grass Fire OG #1 yielded 211 grams half-dry
Grass Fire OG #1 yielded 124 grams dry
Grass Fire OG #2 yielded 187 grams half-dry
Grass Fire OG #2 yielded 84 grams dry
Grass Fire OG #3 yielded 185 grams half-dry
Grass Fire OG #3 yielded 52 grams dry

Total 853 grams* (46.06% over previous)

Vegged for 37 days at 11.91 kWh per day
Flowered for 66 days at 10.89 kWh per day
Average wattage: 908W

0.93 g/W, 8.28 g/day, 0.74 g/kWh, 35.54 g/ft2

*simply summing half-dry weight and untrimmed buds, actual totals may be slightly lower.

43 Likes

MAZEL TOV @ReikoX !!!

7 Likes

Bro do you find higher heat creates fluffy buds with autos,??? I’ve read “some” cope better than photos with higher temperatures. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not sure, I’ve never tested the effects of heat stress on autos. I have everything on a controller.

8 Likes

Holy moly !! That would last me a while. Nice harvest man

2 Likes

Bro your my go to when it comes to autos and you can’t help :sob:
I guess we’ll see in the coming months as my tent tends to hover around the high 70s during lights on.

2 Likes

@ReikoX :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: A blast!! Congrats! Amazing yield!!

1 Like

:point_up_2: :heart: :heart:A blast!! Congrats! Amazing yield!!

4 Likes