ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Yeah it’s ridiculous and makes me understand why someone might charge $200 for a pack of seeds because really now…

10 Likes

they charge that much because there are people who will pay it :frowning:

make seeds and share them

Dequilo

but not to say well worked genetic have no value

13 Likes

Naw dude, seriously shucking is the devil and they deserve the cash…lols. I had planned to make seeds and spread them out for free and one shucking session later, thought fuck that pay me…

Just kidding tho, instascam has hyped up stuff to very high prices. And seems it’s seldomly justified

13 Likes

I hear you shucking seeds suck ass :frowning: ran thru 25 plants years ago outside with a

male Thai landrace

waving it around like a magic wand :slight_smile: learn a great lesson that year

not the way to make beans I had more seeds in my weed it made Mexican Brick Weed

look like sinsemilla

jars and jars of tiny black seeds of a weed that would never ever finish here in the Northeast USA

I got to the point were I would just grind and smoke it seeds and all

never again

Dequilo

15 Likes

You should make one of those zig zag seed cleaners. I’ve been planning to do one all winter. I am saving seeds for flowers and veg this year. I am tired of dealing with seed catalogs and everyone who is now a “gardening enthusiast”. I’m making as much seed as possible of everything. These are the plans I’m going to use.

20 Likes

Sitting in the front row for this show!

8 Likes

Mind if join the party?
brought my own weed :grinning:

24 Likes

Let’s ride! Wait… is that @dequilo in the back? :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

I transplanted some fresh clones into 10oz paper cups. They will stay there for a couple weeks with low light until they outgrow those lights, then move down a shelf.

I trimmed up the Durban Poison plant that was lightly seeded. The plant was wispy and foxtailed a bit. It could have used another couple weeks for both the seeds to ripen and the bud. I also trimmed up the lightly seeded runt, JLO 13. I’ll slowly start trimming the rest over the next few days.

63 Likes

What’s low light in your case?

4 Likes

Lol, been there done that…everybody needs to do it at least once. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

they sure do then they will how easy it is to make tons of seeds :slight_smile:

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

6 Likes

They are set to 20% power. So that’s roughly 5-6 Watts at about 6-8 inches away from the strips.

14 Likes

I started my Lucky Charms at only ~7w and had the best root development so far compared to the other grows with more light.

6 Likes

I got another couple of heavily JLo plants bucked off and put into paper bags. These are heavily seeded and will just stay in the paper bags until they are bone dry. Seeds are heavy, but one plant was 135 grams and the other one, it was topped, was 95 grams. The runt I trimmed a couple days ago was about 55 grams and the Durban Poison I took early was only 35 grams. I have three more plants to go through, hopefully tonight I’ll get to those.

I found a small little bird seed recycler on Etsy. The price was low enough, I went ahead and bought it. If it works well for my purposes, it could save me quite a bit of time sorting all these seeds.

38 Likes

Let us know if it works well! I’d trade money for time.

4 Likes

Please post a pic of seed sorter :grin:

7 Likes

I’ll post pics when it gets here if it works for our purposes. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

Got the last three plants chopped up and in paper bags. Now it’s time to get this show going. I transplanted two ICookies clones (left) and four Cherry Tart clones (center and right) into the beds and watered them in with some coconut water. I then set my timers to 12/12, set my Bluefish to “Veg” settings (75% of max), and finally configured the Pulse grow monitor to match my light levels and target VPD.

I started sampling the JLO to determine, by bioassay, if there is THC in these buds. I decided to pull out my tiny bong and load a one hitter bowl. The first one I tried, JLO 4, definitely had THC. I will also be doing Beam’s test to see which, if any, of these plants also has CBD. My Juanita la Lagrimosa mother was a 1:1 THC to CBD ratio, I would like to stabilize this in the auto form.

It’s pretty difficult to determine my GPW because I use a dimmer. I did some math to average out the wattage of my lights, and it looks like I used just over 900 kWh for this grow. I vegged for 28 days with an average ~12 kWh / day, I flowered them for 42 days on full power with an average of ~11 kWh / day, and the last 14 days I cut the power to ~8 kWh / day. My max cost for a kWh is $0.12 during peak hours, so the lighting cost is ~$110 for this whole grow. I got the following dry weights for all nine plants for a total of ~740 grams.

• JLO 3 - 80 g
  • JLO 4 - 135 g
  • JLO 5 - 95 g
  • JLO 8 - 115 g
  • JLO 9 - 185 g
  • Skywalker Kush x JLO - 10 g
  • JLO 13 - 55 g
  • Durban Poison x JLO - 35 g
  • Zak Haze x JLO - 30 g
39 Likes

GRCD by @Mr.Sparkle at three weeks from germination.

34 Likes