ReikoX's Workshop 2021

There is a “recipe” in Robert Clarke’s “Marijuana Botany” (100ppm of GA3 in water). I have a pack of GA3 too but did not dare to try after several people played the :octopus: card. :wink: I’ll keep it to germinate old seeds.

1 Like

Thanks @allotment. I have used GA3 to pop some antique beans where nothing else worked. Even then, they didn’t all successfully grow, but the ones that did were healthy. I haven’t yet used it to produce seed.

The recipe I’ve learned was: For formation of male flowers, concentrations of 10 to 200 ppm. That corresponds with Clarke’s suggestion.

3 Likes

I did, this is it

4 Likes

Technically they would be Divyder F3 feminized autos, yes.

4 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX . I’ve seen the “XX” used to indicate Feminized seeds.

Is there any reason you wouldn’t want any Divyder F3 feminized autos created using GA3? It sounded to me like a worthy experiment, but these are “Gift” beans and I wouldn’t want to offend anyways.

1 Like

Sounds like a worthwhile experiment. Let me know if how it turns out.

3 Likes

My experience is if used to flip gender, it will stretch the bejesus out of your plant. I think I used 114 ppm when I made mine.

5 Likes

great day :see_no_evil: good wibes to all ! :heart:

3 Likes

Oh crap is it Friday already? :grin:

7 Likes

I wanna play. :laughing: :crazy_face: :blush:

3 Likes

I am here too :))

2 Likes

Good old seed Friday humm wonder who’s gonna win today?

4 Likes

What is this seed Friday you all speak of?

4 Likes

Oh, nothing. :zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

I think it’s been a month since I … Got lucky…:rofl:
Gonna be watching. :flushed:

1 Like

Hey @Chronickyle
If you are still wanting some of the Divyder from last week, I will send you half of mine when they get here. DM me.

7 Likes

All good man @DougDawson already offered and were both in Canada so it keeps it simple. Much appreciated though man. Very OG

4 Likes

Ok. Just didnt know if you were taken care of.

3 Likes

Love this place. I feel the love everyday.

6 Likes

He is but that was still really cool of you to offer :v:

5 Likes