ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Way to go folks. Congratulations to the winners and big thanks to @ReikoX , super cool of you. You create a ton of excitement :wink:

6 Likes

Congrats winners.

My timing sucks lol

Thanks Reiko!!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, what a score for you all. @ReikoX way to go man you are awesome.

5 Likes

Alright, back to my dinner folks. Have a good evening.

20 Likes

Yeah, I can potty now it has been 6.5 hours. :rofl: The last has 90 minutes has been so much fun everybody. Next Friday it’s a date?
:seedling: :tropical_fish: :fish: :seedling:

11 Likes

Actually I was trying to respond to @Donnie with the Big Lebowski picture of “Shut the fuck up Donny” and saw Reiko was about to post so I deleted and typed dibs. Then the thing said 10 characters minimum so I spelled dibs again and hit reply as fast as I could lol

5 Likes

@ReikoX rocks!

3 Likes

:rofl:

Nice! I love that movie

3 Likes

I regularly argue to the death that it is THE Greatest Cinematic Masterpiece of all time. Citizen Kane? Pfffft, mark it zero.

2 Likes

Stoned as fuck gigglin’ my ass off here. This shit is blowin’ up …@ReikoX gonna have to start a new thread a month for being over replies. Or get the Friday thread out of the workshop. :rofl:

7 Likes

For sure lol. All my other followed threads have 1, 2, maybe 3 replies. Not this guys thread! He went and added em all together with 123 replies in like 3 hours lol. @ReikoX is gonna be taking all the top spots this year when Joe releases the stats!

12 Likes

Alterior motives? :rofl:

Capture+_2021-04-03-08-55-53~2

7 Likes

Got me some Divyder beans from @ReikoX thanks bud!!! And for the stickers too.

7 Likes

I have so many seeds leftover from that last run, I decided to feed my plants a cannabis seed sprout tea. I put two tablespoons of seeds in a seed sprouting jar to soak overnight. The next day, I emptied the water and turned the jar (with a screen mesh lid) on its side.

A day or two later, I ground the sprouts up with some water in an immersion blender, then filtered the little bits out with a strainer and added it to 3 gallons of water along with some reetha, fulvic, and silica.

29 Likes

What a rough problem to have. Hmmm, ground up cannabis seeds to feed your cannabis plants. I was thinking about doing something similar. Here’s what I have to work with. I bet if I made a sprouted tea with this, it would still be full of goodies that they would enjoy.

16 Likes

It is, I have used that in the past for both me and the plants. :+1::seedling:

12 Likes

Thanks! Did you add it throughout the grow, or only during a certain stage?

1 Like

What is your source? Looking for my hair. :laughing:

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Just did it a couple times at random. I rarely change my routine between veg and flower cycles. Most often I just use malted barley, it is the same thing and a lot easier.

10 Likes

Sheesh, I miss one @Reikox Friday Seed Give and it is the BEST EVER!

I just checked in to find I missed the best Friday afternoon entertainment available, and the Maestro Reiko Announces the delivery of an epic medicinal strain! I totally want in on that… I’ll grow it and give it away in my town and region. @Reikox, put me on the contact list. I want to help.

But all I really wanted to say was Thanks, the Friday thing is great fun and I received and am germinating my Free Seeds. I also wanted to post my “Trophy Pic” showing what to expect when you open your “Prize.” (with appropriate non-disclosure masking of personal info).

So, THX Reiko, you really do Rawk!

-GOM

21 Likes